Official: Callum McManaman does NOT join Newcastle United

Incognito

Assuming people felt/feel the same way about joey Barton?

At least he had ability, certainly in the championship.

No this s*** about Barton in the Championship again, surely?

Beat me to it.

He performed better that season than McManaman ever had in his career, or certainly had a more positive influence on us being promoted.

Agree he may not be about to win Gentleman Player of the Year any time soon but I'm really not convinced about this sudden consensus that we shouldn't sign a player because a few folk think he's a c***. Since when did that ever matter in terms of our recruitment policy?

Are you convinced of him as a footballer? For me he's just not worth signing because a.) He just isn't that good and b.) He's going to have such a hard job getting fans on side.

Beat me to it.

He performed better that season than McManaman ever had in his career, or certainly had a more positive influence on us being promoted.

So we are fine with cunts then, Just as long as they're above average?

I don't mind having a cunt in the side, I think every team should have one, especially in the Championship, but I'd rather have one that offered us a bit of quality too. Plus I don't think the fans would warm to him any time soon and that's not good for the team. Better options out there for just shy of £5m, move on.

Beat me to it.

So we are fine with c***s then, Just as long as they're above average?

Let's be honest, if we were signing a quality player, not many people would be concerned about anything else. The fact that the tackle was on one of our players, coupled with the fact that he is a terrible footballer makes people against the potential signing.

Agree he may not be about to win Gentleman Player of the Year any time soon but I'm really not convinced about this sudden consensus that we shouldn't sign a player because a few folk think he's a c***. Since when did that ever matter in terms of our recruitment policy?

Are you convinced of him as a footballer? For me he's just not worth signing because a.) He just isn't that good and b.) He's going to have such a hard job getting fans on side.

A) we'll see how Rafa's selection looks in Rafa's side;

B) first cross that Mitro nods in should swing it.

Beat me to it.

Let's be honest, if we were signing a quality player, not many people would be concerned about anything else. The fact that the tackle was on one of our players, coupled with the fact that he is a terrible footballer makes people against the potential signing.

Is he terrible? How many times you watched him? Always remember him looking dangerous before he went to West brom.

If Rafa wants him, I'm in. He is a winger that is shit at tackling. If I take off my rose tinted spectacles over the years I have seen some shite from us at times. Guthrie breaking that Hull players leg, even Tiote knacking Samri for half a season not one but two poor challenges in succession. We even have a horse puncher so I will drop the morale high ground on this one if it means promotion.

If Rafa wants him, I'm in. He is a winger that is shit at tackling. If I take off my rose tinted spectacles over the years I have seen some shite from us at times. Guthrie breaking that Hull players leg, even Tiote knacking Samri for half a season not one but two poor challenges in succession. We even have a horse puncher so I will drop the morale high ground on this one if it means promotion.

Why on earth have you got Pardew as your avatar?

Beat me to it.

Is he terrible? How many times you watched him? Always remember him looking dangerous before he went to West brom.

I've seen him a few times, maybe not enough to form a whole opinion on him, but on the times I've seen him he has done nothing to impact a game. His career stats tell a story themselves. Again I think we could do a lot better, and coupled with his history with us, I think it would be a bad signing.mfmhe had obvious ability then there would be a strong reason for overlooking that tackle.

Was Mbiwa you massive racist.

A) we'll see how Rafa's selection looks in Rafa's side;

B) first cross that Mitro nods in should swing it.

I'll leave that to Rafa, if he wants him then I'm hoping he knows how it's going to work /trust in Rafa etc.

For me, I'd of liked to have seen the money used elsewhere, not someone who is being flogged by Tony pulis and west brom.

If Rafa wants him, I'm in. He is a winger that is s*** at tackling. If I take off my rose tinted spectacles over the years I have seen some s**** from us at times. Guthrie breaking that Hull players leg, even Tiote knacking Samri for half a season not one but two poor challenges in succession. We even have a horse puncher so I will drop the morale high ground on this one if it means promotion.

Why on earth have you got Pardew as your avatar?

Read the shirt it is still true

Beat me to it.

I've seen him a few times, maybe not enough to form a whole opinion on him, but on the times I've seen him he has done nothing to impact a game. His career stats tell a story themselves. Again I think we could do a lot better, and coupled with his history with us, I think it would be a bad signing.mfmhe had obvious ability then there would be a strong reason for overlooking that tackle.

I remember a fair few on here saying similar about Townsend as well.

If Rafa wants him, I'm in. He is a winger that is s*** at tackling. If I take off my rose tinted spectacles over the years I have seen some s**** from us at times. Guthrie breaking that Hull players leg, even Tiote knacking Samri for half a season not one but two poor challenges in succession. We even have a horse puncher so I will drop the morale high ground on this one if it means promotion.

Was Mbiwa you massive racist.

OK still makes no difference unless you now need to change your white apparel too?

Don't want him. It was a shocking tackle and he had previous. It was made worse by that shit house Whelan saying it was a clean tackle (unlike his own career changing tackle which he bleats on about constantly) and the FA being unable to do anything about it.

Players make bad tackles but he's no world beater and I'd struggle to cheer him. If I were Haidara I'd shit in his pants, piss in his lucozade and mix razor blades in with his food. I'd then kick the fucker 20 foot in the air in the first training match against him.