Official: Callum McManaman does NOT join Newcastle United

Incognito

I haven't read any of the replies so far, but I know the consensus on here is that he's a c*nt and should walk off the nearest cliff, and I agree for that tackle. He should have gone to prison let alone been banned.

I've only seen him a couple of times in games, and he seems to be a bit like James McLean but can also dribble the ball a bit. In the traditional winger role, he seemed to be quite effective. This was when he was in the PL mind, haven't seen him in the Championship or even how many games/assists etc. he has gotten.

That said, I think there's no way he's going to be here at the same time as Haidara, can see Haidara being shipped out if McMananaman arrives.

If he does arrive, he's got more balls than most and he's going to have a massive job to turn the fans around. He's a c*nt. But maybe we need some c*nts in our first 11...

My guess would be Haidara wouldn't give a monkeys.

My guess is, we couldn't give a monkeys if Haidara gives a monkeys.

Vile little cunt who had a reputation for horrific challenges even before the Haidara assault.  He's an incredibly mediocre footballer who wouldn't improve the team in any area, we shouldn't have anything to do with the fucker.

If we're getting Atsu I don't think we need him, thankfully. Maybe he was just a backup option in case that fell through?

Ritchie, Lazaar, Perez, Atsu, Aarons, (potentially Moussa) is plenty for the wings.

If we're getting Atsu I don't think we need him, thankfully. Maybe he was just a backup option in case that fell through?

Ritchie, Lazaar, Perez, Atsu, Aarons, (potentially Moussa) is plenty for the wings.

Perez isn't a winger and Aarons will play a maximum of 15 games this season. Definitely need another winger, just not this odious c***.

Get the debate about his quality (though IRWT), don't get the indignation about steering clear given he's capable of the kind of fouls he did on Haidara. On the basis of that logic, we should have got shot of this psycho b******:

(About 35")

snip

[edit: the 'snipped clip' was Shearer deliberately kicking Lennon in the face]

Agree he may not be about to win Gentleman Player of the Year any time soon but I'm really not convinced about this sudden consensus that we shouldn't sign a player because a few folk think he's a c***. Since when did that ever matter in terms of our recruitment policy?