Lockwood Cup Sat 6th Oct 2018 10:45 (KO 11am) @Dunston Pitz

Guest neesy111

Rich[/member] Wullie[/member] Neil[/member] Pilko[/member] Rocker[/member] TaylorJ_01[/member] Optimistic Nut[/member] MKSC[/member]

... Just off the top of my head, anyone fancy it? Be nice to see some old faces.

Guest neesy111

I might play, but it depends as I'm unsure if I'm in Poland that weekend or the weekend before. Will have to double check though. Where's it at?

Usually at Powerleague/Pitz at Dunston.

I might play, but it depends as I'm unsure if I'm in Poland that weekend or the weekend before. Will have to double check though. Where's it at?

Usually at Powerleague/Pitz at Dunston.

:thup: Cheers. Will check tomorrow if I'm away that weekend or not.

LFEE[/member]  that ManU game is in the evening so gives us the opportunity to play our game later than mid-morning, which would be ideal for us greater-distancers.

Fully support an Oct 6th date. I'm back up that weekend and I'm itching to play football again, it's been over a year!

If we go for the 6th then that should give us 10 already if others free?

Play in the morning then could meet up for drinks then the Man Utd game then food?

Dunston Pitz/Powerleague “Saturday” 6th October 2018 KO probably 10am(TBC). (Note the day Heron :lol:)

5’s at the moment but looking canny for 7’s. As usual will keep ringers to bare minimum then see what we need closer the date.

If you can confirm your regular colours (Red/Blue) I will see how that looks but more than likely might mix it up a bit. Will setup a WhatsApp group later today so PM me your numbers.

Simple plan is a game of footy and a drink or two nearby then get changed and out for a day of watching footy with drinks and food :thup:

Confirmed

1. LFEE

2. HTT

3. HCP (GK)

4. Ian W

5. Heron

6. Dr.Spaceman

7. Sifu (GK)

8. NEEJ

9. M4

10.KDT

11.Yorkie

12.HaydnNUFC

TBC

13.Neesy111

14.TaylorJ_01

Officials

Jill

Rocker

Notes

Heron - NEEJ could do with a lift from Walker if you could oblige.

HTT offering lifts from West End of Newcastle.

I can offer lifts from Gateshead and some accommodation for anyone stuck thinking of traveling from afar.

M4 offering lifts from South Shields.

LFEE[/member]  that ManU game is in the evening so gives us the opportunity to play our game later than mid-morning, which would be ideal for us greater-distancers.

Fully support an Oct 6th date. I'm back up that weekend and I'm itching to play football again, it's been over a year!

Play in the morning then could meet up for drinks then the Man Utd game then food?

Is there no room for debate on this? :laugh: It would just be ideal not to have to set off ultra-early (not necessarily thinking of myself here), especially when the game isn't till later. Also means less thumb-twiddlin time in town before everyone reconvenes. But whatevs, it'll just be nice to play and see everyone's daft faces.

Is there no room for debate on this? :laugh: It would just be ideal not to have to set off ultra-early (not necessarily thinking of myself here), especially when the game isn't till later. Also means less thumb-twiddlin time in town before everyone reconvenes. But whatevs, it'll just be nice to play and see everyone's daft faces.

I also back a slightly later start as there's a good chance I'll have had a skin-full the night before. Hence the reason I'm not driving. :lol:

No debate on date but time yes of course hence me saying TBC...  :whistle:

Share your thoughts then I can get the pitch booked...

I’ll pitch in with 11am as by the the time we get finished (it’s quiet on a Saturday morning so can sometimes get away with playing a bit longer than an hour so we can have a HT) and done the usual Photos/Trophy/Drinks nearby for those who can’t make it out later you start pushing it for people to get to the likes of Shields to get turned around and back out for the later game...

Let me know everybody. Priority naturally is from those confirmed playing :lol: