Newcastle United 4 - 3 Norwich City - 28/09/16 - Post-match bed-wetting from p39

Dave

More missed sitters threatening to cost us :(

I think it's already cost us in terms of putting that element of doubt into ourselves and the opponents, after QPR, I think most clubs we would have come up against would have just took their medicine once we got in the lead, now, they'll know they ride out the early pressure keep it close they'll have a chance.

Yet again it's our lack of finishing thats costing us -- we've been getting the ball into the right places yes, but just not getting it in the net and it's costing us. Is the answer 2 up front, a big man perhaps ala Mitro or Murphy in place of Diame? I think so...

Strikers miss chances man, Gayle's movement is obviously creating opportunities for us.

Diame has been quiet in comparison

Yeah Gayle has caused them all sorts of problems, and he did score the goal although that seems to have been missed somewhere.

Guest reefatoon

Subs: Sels, Mbemba, Lazaar, Hayden, Perez, Atsu, Mitrovic.

Not in the squad: Elliot, Anita, Hanley, Murphy, Aarons, Gamez, Tiote, Haidara

Need massive investment.

Zero goals in that squad which is the worry.

Subs: Sels, Mbemba, Lazaar, Hayden, Perez, Atsu, Mitrovic.

Not in the squad: Elliot, Anita, Hanley, Murphy, Aarons, Gamez, Tiote, Haidara

Need massive investment.

Zero goals in that squad which is the worry.

Our striker has 5 in his last 7  :lol:

Strikers miss chances man, Gayle's movement is obviously creating opportunities for us.

Diame has been quiet in comparison

That's my big issue. What the hell is Diame offering to us that another striker wouldn't ? We need him off at half time replaced by Mitro (note this is based on not seeing any of the game, because we reside in a mickey mouse league).

Haven't heard much mention of Diame, he'd be the first I'd look to change. Give Atsu or Perez a go.

Perez for Diame and maybe Mitro for Gayle later.

I'd consider Perez yeah, i think we play nice stuff with him in the side (Not on the wing).

All strikers miss chances, we were extremely lucky for a couple of years to have had Ba, Cisse and Remy putting everything away. But this is how most strikers are, they all miss a few, even the likes of Costa and Aguero. What's more important is that we're creating chances for our strikers to miss,which was the problem under Pards, Carver and McClaren.