Barnsley 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 18/10/16 - Post-match reaction from page 16

Dave

time to panic at norwich running away with the league.

They are setting a remarkable pace, to be honest a draw away from home wouldn't be too bad a result tonight but they won't let that be the case by just not stop winning.

With the personnel we have, away to Barnsley on their current run, a point would be a poor return.

Perhaps but they will have raised their game for us, for sure, we could have expected Fulham to have held Norwich, they certainly did better against us than they obviously tonight.

I just think, win your homes and draw your away games over the course of the season, and you hit your target of 2pts per game.

Have faith in Rafa at times like these, he's the anti Pardew

Also the anti-keegan tactics wise.

Agree to some extent, however I have faith in him to analyse a game like this and make changes that will benefit us more often than not.

Games like this you analyse before hand, conclude that we have better than they have and challenge them to stop us.

Ha, can see you're going to enjoy the Rafa years immensely.

Just flicking through the BBC match stats etc. When did Barnsley become The Robins? They were always The Tykes.

I hate this shit, WBA becoming The Baggies, Spurs The Lilywhites, mackems The Black Cats. Stop changing things! :explode: