Newcastle United v Ipswich Town - 22/10/16 at 3pm (not on TV)

Disco

Can't hate Big Mick, he's so likeable.

4-0

Yep despite his Mackem history, I always liked the bloke, perhaps if we hadn't beat them every year when he was in charge my opinion would have changed :)

Can't hate Big Mick, he's so likeable.

4-0

Yep despite his Mackem history, I always liked the bloke, perhaps if we hadn't beat them every year when he was in charge my opinion would have changed :)

always liked him even at the mackems.

This time we need a good performance, turn up play well. get a result, put to bed this non performance shite once and for all.

Ipswich fan mates travelling up so figured it's a good excuse to travel up and catch a match for the first time since the double header disaster that was Benfica/sunderland. I swear to God, if I travel all the way up and don't get to see us trounce my hometown team. :lol:

I've driven to Cornwall from Kent, to fly to Newcastle to watch this so I share the sentiment :lol:

Ipswich fan mates travelling up so figured it's a good excuse to travel up and catch a match for the first time since the double header disaster that was Benfica/sunderland. I swear to God, if I travel all the way up and don't get to see us trounce my hometown team. :lol:

I've driven to Cornwall from Kent, to fly to Newcastle to watch this so I share the sentiment :lol:

Well we're officially jinxing this game, aren't we? :lol:

:serious:

Me and Dilligaf live in Cornwall, so he's down for the week before we all go up, he's not just traveling to Newquay to then flying to Newcastle :lol:

Me and Dilligaf live in Cornwall, so he's down for the week before we all go up, he's not just traveling to Newquay to then flying to Newcastle :lol:

Was going to say like :lol:

Well we're officially jinxing this game, aren't we? :lol:

:undecided:

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/30484/?

Didn't realise that Leon Best played for Ipswich and also that Murphy regularly suffers from the calf injury he currently has.

A bit different to the normal pre-match quotes from Mick!

Is there an additional excitement among the players ahead of the game given the bigger than usual stage?

“I haven’t noticed it yet. Well, there is because already I think the [players’] allocation of tickets has gone, so there seem to be a whole load of people going.

“I don’t know whether that’s to watch us or have a good weekend on the riverboat in Newcastle or what,” he joked.

I think the game’s just an unnecessary distraction from going on the piss, to be quite honest with you! But they’ve got to go because that’s apparently the reason they are going. But there obviously is an excitement to it, of course.