Newcastle United 6 - 0 PNE (EFL Cup) - 25/10/16 - Post-match reaction from pg 27

BlueStar

:lol: :lol:

Last man off the pitch, absolutely loving it. Obviously you can't compare the 2 talent-wise but similar to Ben Arfa he just thrives off the love and adoration of the fans, he just gets it. For all his flaws I absolutely love Mitro.

:lol: :lol:

Last man off the pitch, absolutely loving it. Obviously you can't compare the 2 talent-wise but similar to Ben Arfa he just thrives off the love and adoration of the fans, he just gets it. For all his flaws I absolutely love Mitro.

More like Ketsbaia tbh, passion burning through him.

Most one sided game I've been to for a long time. Could have been double figures easily.

Tonight reminded me of the second half of beating Stoke 5-1 on Boxing Day when they were down to 9 men. Just wave after wave of attack

Post-match reaction because bedwetting after a 6-0 win is a thing of the past.

To be fair, I put bedwetting in the title in preparation, when we were 3-2 down. Seemed appropriate either way.

"The manager and staff are focused to win every game. It doesn't matter if it is league or cup. That is the way you have to do it if you want to achieve something."
- Diame

Absolutely the attitude, sick of managers moaning about cup competitions etc etc. We've not had the mentality that we want to win every damn game and will be disappointed if we don't for ages and I'm glad this is Rafa's attitude.