Leeds United 0-2 Newcastle United - 20/11/16 - Post match reaction from page 14

BlueStar

lmao if you don't know by now that KI already realized you were talking about different things 5 posts ago but through sheer immature inertia he's unable to stop running his gob for another 25 pages

Says the sugar pig who hasn't been able to halt the diet that started in a petrol station 20 years ago.

This seems a completely unnecessary and over the top post. You also just proved the "sheer immature inertia" part of the post, which is probably what you hated the most.

You need to go put yourself in timeout, dude.

It's a bit surreal watching this Newcastle team being so utterly organised , inventive and in control . It really is like watching the Liverpool of old. Not so long ago our set pieces were a joke and our game plan was just pray that one of our lads can pull out something special. It's been obvious for years that we were going nowhere until we got a proper manager but this guy is beyond anything we could have hoped for.

Guest firetotheworks

lmao if you don't know by now that KI already realized you were talking about different things 5 posts ago but through sheer immature inertia he's unable to stop running his gob for another 25 pages

Says the sugar pig who hasn't been able to halt the diet that started in a petrol station 20 years ago.

This seems a completely unnecessary and over the top post. You also just proved the "sheer immature inertia" part of the post, which is probably what you hated the most.

You need to go put yourself in timeout, dude.

[emoji38] I'm name called from the left field, give as good as I get and I'm the only one in the wrong? It's a fucking joke ffs, as I would have hoped Thomas's was considering we generally get on (I think :s ). This place is a fucking nightmare at the moment like.

Poor Rob Green. That flub was almost as pathetic as...

Was funny how the commentators were asking questions like "Why didn't he try and catch it?"...

What do you think he was trying to do? :lol:

The guy just can't goalkeeper very well.

"You need to go put yourself in timeout, dude." :lol:

That's possibly the most grating thing you could ever say to someone, mind. In anycase I assume my service provider is blocking out this horrific s*** KI has been spouting for 25 pages so I'll have to get that looked into.

He's deleted most of them. I'm not easily offended but there's a line and some of the vile stuff earlier has absolutely crossed it.

Guest firetotheworks

"You need to go put yourself in timeout, dude." [emoji38]

That's possibly the most grating thing you could ever say to someone, mind. In anycase I assume my service provider is blocking out this horrific s*** KI has been spouting for 25 pages so I'll have to get that looked into.

He's deleted most of them. I'm not easily offended but there's a line and some of the vile stuff earlier has absolutely crossed it.

[emoji38] wtf? You dick. FYI ^ this a joke. Fucking shit stirrer. [emoji38]