Leeds United 0-2 Newcastle United - 20/11/16 - Post match reaction from page 14

BlueStar

That was a corker of a day.

Thought their fans would have been up for it mind. Not a peep.

They hardly got a kick in the first half then Dwight scored and told them to stay quiet. What was there for them to sing about?

Nowt. They're always incredibly keen to tell everyone they've got the best support going though. Very disappointing.

Could barely breath yesterday, never mind posting on here after a tough saturday night out. But what a professional away game. Looked extremely organised and we couldn't have managed the game any better really. We did what we had to do in such a professional manner. You could tell that each player knows exactly what their role is and when to do what, as a unit. Monk mentioned that there wasn't a gulf of class between us, but i'd say the total opposite and i think most people would. We squeezed the life out of them, like an anaconda vs an old rat. We didn't even have to go into second gear. Job done, impressively easy :thup:

Could barely breath yesterday, never mind posting on here after a tough saturday night out. But what a professional away game. Looked extremely organised and we couldn't have managed the game any better really. We did what we had to do in such a professional manner. You could tell that each player knows exactly what their role is and when to do what, as a unit. Monk mentioned that there wasn't a gulf of class between us, but i'd say the total opposite and i think most people would. We squeezed the life out of them, like an anaconda vs an old rat. We didn't even have to go into second gear. Job done, impressively easy :thup:

What a terrific analogy :lol:

What a terrific analogy :lol:

Was thinking the same thing. :lol:

The Leeds fans never got a chance to get going tbh, it was pretty clear from the off that we were far too good for them.

• 3 years later...

Leeds was packed with Toon fans the night before. I was out late, and there were Toon fans lurking around in the early hours.

This story does not surprise me.  [emoji38]

It's gonna fucking surprise someone [emoji38]

If it helps anyone you were there with a mate. It’s unclear whether you were actually there for the whole time with your mate or whether your mate left before it got all hot and heavy

:lol: Reads to me like the friend got stuck in as well.

Did you go to this game?

Did you shag a bird you just met in Leeds afterwards?

If so you might have a three year old son. Go to Twitter/FB for more details

What's your twitter?

Im not really on twitter but here’s a link to the story: