Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers - 26/11/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Owen Coyle:

“I think everybody would deem it the toughest fixture in the Championship in respect of Newcastle have spent £70-80 million and would probably be able to do that in January again if they wanted to.

“It is a huge club, there’ll be nearly 60,000 fans shouting and bawling and getting behind their team…

:serious:

Not the brightest.

60,000 screaming Jawdeees marra

Owen Coyle:

“I think everybody would deem it the toughest fixture in the Championship in respect of Newcastle have spent £70-80 million and would probably be able to do that in January again if they wanted to.

“It is a huge club, there’ll be nearly 60,000 fans shouting and bawling and getting behind their team…

:serious:

He must post on RTG when he's not doing football management stuff.

The mackems will hate him for saying that. ;D

I have two spares for the strawberry corner now if anyone is interested or knows anyone? Being to the box office wouldn't take them...sold out apparently and all

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Stick them up on twitter. They'll sell in no time I'd imagine.

Cheers bud, never use Twitter though. I just replied to nufc Tweet about the game being sold to say I have tickets available

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Reckon we will make this more difficult than it needs to be, but still win in the end. Hope the complacency virus doesn't set in.

Hasn't set in for 9 league games now and can't forsee it doing so today. We werent complacent in our 1-1 vs Villa so that counts as 9 without complacency.

I feel it's a game they'll go into expecting to lose which could do one of two things 1. Practically lose them the game before a ball's even kicked 2. Have them play with more freedom, no pressure, and threat it like a nothing to lose match where they throw it all at us and catch us by surprise.

Depends on the attidue of their players. Given their league position that doesnt seem to be amongst the best attitudes in the league but you never know.

Darlow

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Dummett

Ritchie Shelvey Hayden Atsu

Mitro Gayle

MAKE MY DAY RAFA.

Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to change a winning team/formation.

Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would keep posting 4-4-2 formations despite the fact that Rafa has always and will always play 4-2-3-1

Darlow

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Dummett

Ritchie Shelvey Hayden Atsu

Mitro Gayle

MAKE MY DAY RAFA.

Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to change a winning team/formation.

Probably because we change the team every single game and it rarely, if ever fails.

Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would keep posting 4-4-2 formations despite the fact that Rafa has always and will always play 4-2-3-1

Yet he said 2 weeks ago that he is willing to play them both together but doesn't know when.

Blackburn are an awful team in relatively awful form compared to us so today wouldn't be the worst time to try.