Newcastle United 0-1 Blackburn Rovers - 26/11/2016 - post-match from page 11

Yorkie

Still not sure the cause of the atmosphere going down, I don't make it to a lot of games but I remember going when I was younger and it was electric, non-stop singing. Now there's just the odd chant here and there. Even the last 2 derbies which I've attended at home have been fucking abysmal which appalled as much as shocked me given it was a NE derby with both teams having survival to play for and bragging rights. The players got so much flak in our derby loss run and rightfully so, but tbf they were reflective of the crowd as well IMO.

I've noticed this since Ashley took over but is this specifically down to him and his ownership of the club, or is it an issue with pricing or just a generation thing where people are more arsed about recording shit on their mobile phones than actually watching the match and getting behind the team or a combination of the 3? (and other factors I assume)

That fat b****** can f*** off. I hold him and the likes of Oliver responsible for many of our woes over the years for simply not holding anyone to any real account when they f*** up/play bad/make mistakes/are s***.

Something we did see though, when we defend a corner, Rafa sits down and the other coach (tall dark hair) comes out to the touchline. Every time on Saturday.

It's Mikel Antia. Remember reading in the Chronicle piece on the backroom staff that he takes charge of set piece attacking and defending.

Something we did see though, when we defend a corner, Rafa sits down and the other coach (tall dark hair) comes out to the touchline. Every time on Saturday.

It's Mikel Antia. Remember reading in the Chronicle piece on the backroom staff that he takes charge of set piece attacking and defending.

I can undrestand that on the training pitch but during the match ?

Was there any reason why the ref didn't give the back pass in the first half? If it comes off the knee/shin does it not count as a backpass...?!

Got to be a deliberate back pass off a boot as far as I am aware, and that came off his knee.

He kneed it back?

I can only assume you're allowed too.

He did and you are.

f*** my life. Third time, still no win.

People on this forum are freaking incredible. Love you guys.

I was shitting myself cos I couldn't connect with olly who had my ticket and Jill said if it went bad I could have hers. All went well in the end but I'll never forget how friendly you guys were. LFEE, Jill, Neesy, dino, ollymorty and others. First class :)

Great to meet you! Almost wishing I had given you my ticket after witnessing that rubbish. :lol:

Yeah guys lovely to meet you all...top people ?