Hull City 1-1 Newcastle United (Hull win 3-1 on pelanties) afters from page 37

Disco

Clark is the Williamson of the Lascelles/Clark partnership.

Was a lovely passage of play where Lazaar had it, played it back into Sels, who played it out to Anita, then inside to Lascelles. Dropped the shoulder and it came to Clark.. hooooooof

Personally think Clark is more comfortable on the ball than Lascelles.

In that regard they are pretty even to be fair, the way he's hoofed it a fair few times (not just today) I always think of Williamson when he does it, that's all :lol:

Tbf I don't mind them kicking it long every once in a while because we're doing a lot of passing around the half way line going nowhere and Diame is strong in the air

The adam Johnson song over the radio ffs :anguish:

Yup. Need to pack that s**** in.

Why?

Because raping children isn't funny?

So people are equating berating a convicted paedophile in the most public humiliating way you can imagine as in some way belittling paedophilia? The conviction against a Newcastle coach is years ago, there may be more to come out. Berating a wrong elsewhere is irrelevant to this.

You don't think it's in any way embarrasing that grown men are singing "f*** off Adam Johnson... you're a paedophile..."?

Do you? Have you been to a football ground before? Go read some of the 'lyrics' to some of our other classics that 'grown men' sing.

:lol: what sort of backwards fucking logic is this like? I find vulgar and/or pointlessly offensive singing amongst bairns utterly embarrassing, regardless of how classic the songs are.

Learn how to use quotation marks an all man, fucking hell.

The adam Johnson song over the radio ffs :anguish:

Yup. Need to pack that s**** in.

Why?

Because raping children isn't funny?

So people are equating berating a convicted paedophile in the most public humiliating way you can imagine as in some way belittling paedophilia? The conviction against a Newcastle coach is years ago, there may be more to come out. Berating a wrong elsewhere is irrelevant to this.

You don't think it's in any way embarrasing that grown men are singing "f*** off Adam Johnson... you're a paedophile..."?

Do you? Have you been to a football ground before? Go read some of the 'lyrics' to some of our other classics that 'grown men' sing.

:lol: what sort of backwards f***ing logic is this like? I find vulgar and/or pointlessly offensive singing amongst bairns utterly embarrassing, regardless of how classic the songs are.

Learn how to use quotation marks an all man, f***ing hell.

Suggest you do: halfwit.