Nottingham Forest Vs Newcastle United - 02/12/16 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

I hope we will lost 5:0 just becouse he didnt put Mitro in the start line

And i also hope he will leave Nufc  in january to Napoly just to show to all of you,f***ers,what a kind of player he is

I love Mitro but  :lol:

Ritchie and Perez don't deserve to start but we really have no other options other than a change in formation.

Diame doesn't deserve to start either tbh..

He never seems to impress generally over the course of a game but he has a knack for getting in the right position when chances occur.

Surely this would have been a good chance for Mitrovic and Gayle to start together.

Ritchie and Perez don't deserve to start but we really have no other options other than a change in formation.

Agreed, by far our weakest area in terms of quality, hopefully sort it in Jan.

Guest firetotheworks

Ahead of Perez he does.

Guest firetotheworks

Surprised by the line up considering it's very similar to the one that was absolutely knackered after 120 minutes of football only 3 days ago.

And i also hope he will leave Nufc  in january to Napoly just to show to all of you,fuckers,what a kind of player he is

Why do you hope Partizan lose 5-0 because Mitro never played, sorry to let you know but he left Partizan, intact he has left the team he left Partizan for.

And i also hope he will leave Nufc  in january to Napoly just to show to all of you,f***ers,what a kind of player he is

Why do you hope Partizan lose 5-0 because Mitro never played, sorry to let you know but he left Partizan, intact he has left the team he left Partizan for.

Haha,very funny

newcastle-srbija.team-forum.net/

Nufc always had big fun base in Serbia,will big grown when Mitro signed for you

So....i think i can have an opinion no matter i dont live in Newcastle?

Or you think you should ban ma?

Bet you're the sort of guy to tell kids that Santa isn't real.

Haha,very funny

newcastle-srbija.team-forum.net/

Nufc always had big fun base in Serbia,will big grown when Mitro signed for you

So....i think i can have an opinion no matter i dont live in Newcastle?

Or you think you should ban ma?

We love you and prefer you to Stifler, ignore him.