Nottingham Forest Vs Newcastle United - 02/12/16 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

It might sound picky considering we have the best goal difference in the division, but I'd really like to see some cutting edge to our play tonight. A killer pass or cross and some clinical finishing. We've generally defended well, and controlled the possession, I just think we could look a bit more incisive going forward.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Surprised to see Gayle starting - he cant last much longer than 60 minutes surely :lol:

Shelvey and Clark have both played 210 minutes already this week mind

Aye, Gayle spends 90 minutes running around like a headless chicken chasing down every ball in the attacking third though. Whereas the other two spend a lot of time in the same section of the pitch with a lot of control in their play (receiving and passing straight away).

Not sure if I'm talking shit to be fair, but I'd expect Gayle to be most tired out of the lot.

Delighted Assombalonga isn't starting

On the bench and hopefully he'll stay there. Great player, shame about his injuries recently.

I remember that Cantona game. Gutting.

I was at the 0-1 and the 5-0, I've always said to people not there that we massacred them 0-1 and it felt to me like it was more one-sided than the 5-0. Anyone know the stats?

Don't know the stats but the 1-0 was very one sided and we murdered them whereas the 5-0 was actually a closer game than it would seem and man utd didn't play that badly.

wow, Rafa not f***ing around tonight. Happy as fuck to see Dummett back.

Yes it looks a strong team but some of them will be massively tired, i like the look but i just dont know if they can come out the traps the way Forest will.

Good looking team but im worried now tbh.

However away we go.trust Rafa