FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Birmingham (A)

Confirmed as 15:00 kick off on Saturday 7th January 2017.

Ticket prices confirmed by Birmingham:

Ticket Prices Supporters of both clubs – all areas of the stadium, excluding VIP areas:

-  £18.00 Adults – Season Ticket Holders

-  £20 Non-Season ticket holders and pay on the day. 

-  £15 for seniors and students

-  £10 for 13-18

-  £5 for under 13

We'll be much better in the cup now we have a decent squad, question is do we really want to try.

Rafa will always try but im guessing he will not take a chance disrupting our league games for a cup.

This simply is not the end game and im guessing he will play the reserves for sure, we need out of this asap and concentrate on what we all want and thats promotion.

The FA Cup is beyond us in truth, 100% want knocked out so my hopes arent dashed like Hull did.

All the years of complaining about cups, and then this is the attitude?

i know what you mean but we wont win it ffs, we arent good enough to beat a top PL side in truth, all im saying is i couldnt give a shite if we get knocked out.

i'd love to win it, just being realistic  O0

Ticket Prices Supporters of both clubs – all areas of the stadium, excluding VIP areas:

-  £10 for 13-18

-  £5 for under 13

Tickets on sale from Monday - 50 points. Just short of 5,000 tickets.

Birmingham are extending the price of £18 to our ST holders too, which is nice - they dont have to do that.

All the years of complaining about cups, and then this is the attitude?

That was when we were a premier League team and could expect to make an effort in the cups. We're in the Championship now and our priority is to get out of it.

We made very little effort in the cups when we were a premier league side. It's pretty obvious we'll walk our way out of the championship so why wouldn't we go for another cup run?

-  £10 for 13-18

-  £5 for under 13

Birmingham are extending the price of £18 to our ST holders too, which is nice - they dont have to do that.

sunderland are charging £10 just to put that into perspective  :undecided:

-  £10 for 13-18

-  £5 for under 13

sunderland are charging £10 just to put that into perspective  :undecided:

Not sure what that has to do with anything, to be honest.

mackems are playing in a game where they'll struggle to bring in a crowd, with a very small away following.

Birmingham are playing in a game where they'll easily sell tickets, including a near on guaranteed sold out away end of nearly 5,000.

One has to lower tickets to try entice fans, the other is able to charge a reasonable price and still be guaranteed a half decent crowd (for their standards).

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't it Brentford Monday?

Not if it goes to a replay. Hence my wish.

I'm booked saturday too. A replay so that Brentford remains on the Saturday wouldn't be the end of the world but this situation has put a dampener on tomorrows draw. I should be looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll sail through the 3rd round and Brentford draw instead. Going to go down to Brentford anyway. Can't get any hotel money back. If we don't play that Saturday i'll take in a game somewhere i've not been to. Crawley v Hartlepool looks favourite. An hour away from Brentford with decent train links.

Agree Brentford drawing even better. The Hartlepool game is a decent shout. I'm in London Fri-Sun.

My plan B should we not play Brentford that Saturday has been given a little boost.

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/news/article/2016-17/crawley-town-3454542.aspx