Burton Albion vs Newcastle United - 17/12/16 @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave

Guest neesy111

Mackems will dine of this for years if we lose like. Their biggest game of the season.

Pump them.

Such crap trap.

:lol:  Neesy man. I'm just gan on what I've had from them lot all season.

The mackems I know haven't rven mentioned this game.  They've got bigger things to worry about.

Had a few mackems asking me "are you gannin to Burton like" then laughing. So i see where he is coming from.

Its literally all they've been talking about since May, wouldn't be surprised if that mackem wierdo from the Wigan game turns up to the ground

Anything is possible today, but if the lads start focussed it could be the perfect game for the way we've been playing recently.

I can't see Burton sitting back, and if we get a lead they will not give up. We should be able to exploit them on the counter.

It could all go tits up if they score first.

Guest reefatoon

When we played and got done off Scunthorpe was a massive deal made of it then? Was out the country.

I was on holiday in Aruba at the time and there was a Scunthorpe fan who came screaming across the beach and running into the sea to tell me they had won. He made a big deal of it the embarrassing b****** that he was.

When we played and got done off Scunthorpe was a massive deal made of it then? Was out the country.

I was on holiday in Aruba at the time and there was a Scunthorpe fan who came screaming across the beach and running into the sea to tell me they had won. He made a big deal of it the embarrassing b****** that he was.

Always meet the cunt section of other teams support on holiday.

The mackems I know haven't rven mentioned this game.  They've got bigger things to worry about.

I don't have a 'mackem at work' story but I do have a 'mackem at work's xmas-do nite-out as someones plus one' story, and yep, the wonderful 'haha Burton Albion' trope featured almost immediately.

"looking forward to Burton tomorrow? haha rofl*"    *implied

"Yeah I am actually, they've.."

"Chelsea on wednesday man, amazing to watch. They'll be champions by Easter. If youre gonna get beat, might as well get beat by the best"

"Who you got tomorrow?"

"Watford"

Changed topic at that point. Canny lad, but what a f*ckwit. He also really loved Coldplay and talked about them at length.

"And a fun night was had by all"

End scene.