Preparing for the Premier League

Altamullan

I would keep him and get rid of someone else personally, apparently he's a great lad and him and his dad are currently buying loads of houses and renting them out like Robbie Fowler.

fucks that got to do with football.

Dummett got skinned every game in the PL, he is piss poor on the overlap, often slows the play and anyone with an ounce of skill beats him, he is gash in truth

We have to also consider the home grown factor with players like Dummet and Colback. Seems like this is becoming a much more of an issue. We'll keep those squad fillers around to keep up the numbers.

Guest chopey

I would keep him and get rid of someone else personally, apparently he's a great lad and him and his dad are currently buying loads of houses and renting them out like Robbie Fowler.

f***s that got to do with football.

Dummett got skinned every game in the PL, he is p*ss poor on the overlap, often slows the play and anyone with an ounce of skill beats him, he is gash in truth

Like I said ..................canny centre half

fucks that got to do with football.

Dummett got skinned every game in the PL, he is piss poor on the overlap, often slows the play and anyone with an ounce of skill beats him, he is gash in truth

That's a lie, though. All of his worst games have come at this level, if anything.

Dummett got skinned every game in the PL, he is p*ss poor on the overlap, often slows the play and anyone with an ounce of skill beats him, he is gash in truth

He's played there about three times [emoji38]

Guest chopey

I've also done something that I'm not normally allowed to about three times and each time was glorious.

I've also done something that I'm not normally allowed to about three times and each time was glorious.

One being a derby where he looked like a fish out of water. Sure one of their goals was Fletcher beating him in the air like he wasn't there. He's not a centre-half in a million years.

Lazaar is a mystery, we have no real idea if he's any good as he played so little. Obviously Rafa doesn't trust him or think he's good enough, and if he can't get Dummett out the team he must be ten shades of some shite.

Dummett is absolutely average, but there isn't much point in getting rid. Simply demote him by buying someone substantially better.

The problem is the amount of LBs on our books. Lazaar and Haidara might need to be shipped first.

The players coming back from loan might be a problem as well. A lot to shift.

Guest firetotheworks

The ideal world bit which included Dummett was just a mistake tbh. [emoji38] I'd keep him as a squad CB though probably.

Dummett is absolutely average, but there isn't much point in getting rid. Simply demote him by buying someone substantially better.

The problem is the amount of LBs on our books. Lazaar and Haidara might need to be shipped first.

The players coming back from loan might be a problem as well. A lot to shift.

Really hope we keep Haidara, similar to Aarons I still think there's a Premier League player waiting to blossom in there (beneath the bandages!).

Would anyone have Santon back?

I liked him as a person and his style as a player but he did make a lot of mistakes defensively and he hasn't played even 1000 minutes for Inter in Serie A in any of the seasons since he left

Dummett is long down the list of players we should be flogging. People forget this isn't Football Manager.

really?  he just isnt very good and that is not what we deserve if we go up.

however goals win games and keep you up, that's the priority  O0