Blackburn Rovers v Newcastle United - 02/01/17 @ 3PM (live on Sky Sports)

Disco

Just not confident about this without Shelvey bossing the midfield.

The lack of any creative spark without him is worrying. For that reason I'd play Diame at CM in place of Colback which would mean Perez would have to start but at least it gives us a more offensive look in the middle of the park. Hayden and Colback in the middle is turgid.

The lack of any creative spark without him is worrying. For that reason I'd play Diame at CM in place of Colback which would mean Perez would have to start but at least it gives us a more offensive look in the middle of the park. Hayden and Colback in the middle is turgid.

could ritchie not play off gayle and start atsu?

That would mean persevering with Gouffran though. Perez has been poor this season, no question, but I'd rather play him off Gayle and have Atsu and Ritchie as our wide players with Hayden and Diame in the middle. Tbh I'd rather Mitrovic started with Gayle but as there's no chance of that happening I'd be happy enough with that.

That would mean persevering with Gouffran though. Perez has been poor this season, no question, but I'd rather play him off Gayle and have Atsu and Ritchie as our wide players with Hayden and Diame in the middle. Tbh I'd rather Mitrovic started with Gayle but as there's no chance of that happening I'd be happy enough with that.

rafa will not move both of his grafting wide men like

rafa will not move both of his grafting wide men like

Our left side needs addressing quickly. We have literally zero attacking threat down there with Dummett and Gouffran. Just hope he starts Yedlin at RB again today because he gives us so much going forwards.

We're going to get absolutely rinsed by Newcastle. Last time, Coyle pulled off his one season high profile victory, much like what Kean did.

This time, he won't get lucky and I can see Newcastle just completely destroying us, live on sky as well.

Be amazed if we concede less than 3.

A post many of its kind from one of their forums. Don't think they're very confident. So 1-0 Blackburn.

I'd imagine that most of them were saying the same before the game at SJP.

I still think we'll win but just 0-1

setting off soon, first away match for yonks, incredibly excited sorry lads , hope we win but i'm sure with such a huge following we will have a good day  O0

HWT 

Taking this bizarre HWTL obsession to a new level here by dropping the T.

Agreed - this, and the lack of pace(Gayle apart)up front are the biggest worries. Its one thing to lose matches unluckily, it happens to all teams, but quite another when you are not creating many real chances.

Looking forward to this. Would love to hand out another thrashing like QPR away but reckon it'll be a standard 2-0 to us.

Hopefully no Colback.

Any win will do. Brighton have a tricky game today and need to capitalise if we can.

Wonder if Gayle did pick up a knock on Friday then which has left him doubtful for today's game

Only one more league game without Shelvey after this

When is the FA cup replay should we draw against Birmingham?

Wonder if Gayle did pick up a knock on Friday then which has left him doubtful for today's game

Only one more league game without Shelvey after this

When is the FA cup replay should we draw against Birmingham?

Not 100% sure but I think it gets played on the 17th/18th of January so the Brentford game gets moved forward to Saturday 14th of January. Not sure though