Blackburn Rovers 1-0 Newcastle United - 2/1/2017 - post match bicker from pg.28

Greg

Questions have to be asked of the manager persisting with the same s**** side that lost to Wednesday especially that ginger Mackem s*** bag

Same shite side that dominated this match for 85 minutes?

:lol: We couldn't create a single clear-cut chance against the third worse defence in the division, man.

This.

Although, I'm worried somebody saw ten minutes where we looked alright.  Might not have scored in those ten minutes, but looking good for ten minutes is enough to assume we deserved the game.

We didn't deserve anything from this.  You can have all the possession and territory.  You can take loads of shots from poor positions.  But if you haven't got the needed quality, you aren't going to win.

0-0 was the best we could have hoped for.

Guest firetotheworks

It's almost like, Rafa or not, we're not as good as you thought and this division is trickier than you thought it was.

These are in the bottom 3 though like

When has football ever worked like this though? Wins and losses aren't regimented by league position. We're not in form, but there's a lot of short sighted stuff being spouted in here like.

I'm complaining about the game today. Can't see anyone wanting the manager sacked or anything as extreme.

We're so easy to play against now. Nobody can argue about that.

Well I would argue that we're not easy to play against at all, that's the point. You don't have to go to the extreme of calling for sackings for it to be short-sighted either.

Explain the "vision" to us short sighted reactionists then.

It's very simple, it's a marathon not a race and multiple trophy and promotion winning Rafa knows what he's doing. There's nothing wrong with having a bit of faith in someone who doesn't get it 100% correct 100% of the time, he'll get it right most of the time and most of the time is a vast improvement on what we've had.

Questions have to be asked of the manager persisting with the same s**** side that lost to Wednesday especially that ginger Mackem s*** bag

Same s**** side that dominated this match for 85 minutes?

:lol: We couldn't create a single clear-cut chance against the third worse defence in the division, man.

We didn't? We created enough to win that game, man.

I'm not happy about Colback playing either but there are not really options right now. Shelvey is back soon and hopefully we can buy/loan a CM in January as well as a winger and AM.

These doing the double over us... Serious questions need to be asked.

Just one question, at the end of the season.....'were we promoted?'

We look like throwing it all away if we don't change something soon. It's just not working in midfield. No goals coming from there.

We now lose Diame so Perez in which is shit.

Look at Reading and Brighton finding ways to win from behind and we can't do it. Today the result was always coming because we did fuck all

All fair enough, I've got total faith in the coaching setup, they'll sort it.

Gayle (twice) and Clark had very good chances either side of half-time. Gouffran might've done better with that half-volley in the first. Diame, while not a 'clear cut' chance, hit the bar. Certainly had more chances than Blackburn at the very least.

Got what we deserved, i actually thought a lot of our players were decent but for me we need to get rid of diame and colback. Diame is just too lackadaisical for my liking. Doesnt bring enough to the table to play that role. Colback doesn't need explanation

Diame was probably our best attacking player you f***ing simpleton.

For me he's clumsy

I want to believe that this is just a slow start to what Rafa's overall plan is and that it takes time to build from the bottom up... it's fucking soul-destroying though when we aren't beating wank teams in the Championship. We ARE better than this, whether our players don't believe in themselves or they're just losing motivation though is something that needs addressing, we shouldn't have to 'buy' the league via the January transfer window with the squad we have. There's no way we should be using the excuse that Shelvey being banned is the cause of our problems currently, it's ridiculous.

Well that's a lie.

:lol: Aye, I can't even comprehend how much of a contrary agenda you need to have to be able to say we created nowt in that game like.

It's almost like, Rafa or not, we're not as good as you thought and this division is trickier than you thought it was.

When has football ever worked like this though? Wins and losses aren't regimented by league position. We're not in form, but there's a lot of short sighted stuff being spouted in here like.

I'm complaining about the game today. Can't see anyone wanting the manager sacked or anything as extreme.

Well I would argue that we're not easy to play against at all, that's the point. You don't have to go to the extreme of calling for sackings for it to be short-sighted either.

It's very simple, it's a marathon not a race and multiple trophy and promotion winning Rafa knows what he's doing.

Hasn't got a clue how to play without Shelvey.

Well that's a lie.

:lol: Aye, I can't even comprehend how much of a contrary agenda you need to be able to say we created nowt in that game like.

We had a handful of chances, but we didn't create a single definite goalscoring chance apart from the two that were rightly ruled out.

Well that's a lie.

:lol: Aye, I can't even comprehend how much of a contrary agenda you need to be able to say we created nowt in that game like.

We had a handful of chances, but we didn't create a single definite goalscoring chance apart from the two that were rightly ruled out.

Gayle and Clark were both denied by their keeper from close range, just for starters.

Well that's a lie.

This is also nonsense.

This.

Although, I'm worried somebody saw ten minutes where we looked alright.  Might not have scored in those ten minutes, but looking good for ten minutes is enough to assume we deserved the game.

We didn't deserve anything from this.  You can have all the possession and territory.  You can take loads of shots from poor positions.  But if you haven't got the needed quality, you aren't going to win.

:lol: :lol:

This.

Staggering stuff. Can't even be arsed to argue with it though, you're entitled to your opinion.

What the fuck is he still playing Colback for??? That little aids cunt is a fucking disease, mackem cunt. It's going to keep costing us.

Play Hayden and Anita and Yedlin RB. And ffs drop Dummet. What a heap of shit- how does our club manage to produce players as bad as him?!

I am absolutely sickened by today. Fuck this.

Well that's a lie.

:lol: Aye, I can't even comprehend how much of a contrary agenda you need to have to be able to say we created nowt in that game like.

I didn't say that, though. There was nothing clear-cut. Half chances for Gayle and Clark admittedly.

It's very simple, it's a marathon not a race and multiple trophy and promotion winning Rafa knows what he's doing. There's nothing wrong with having a bit of faith in someone who doesn't get it 100% correct 100% of the time, he'll get it right most of the time and most of the time is a vast improvement on what we've had.

Mistakes being made by him though though are so obvious and not what you expect from a manager with his record - 7 defeats is simply not good enough in this league and there seems to be no plan B at anytime which is a worry. I just can't get my head round how Colback is getting near that pitch when there are so many better options available

Some serious over reaction to the defeat in here, we would of won that game 99 out of 100 , just one of them games, shit happens.

It isn't  over reaction at all . These defeats are becoming too common. Obviously we're missing Jonjo but irrespective, to think Colback is the answer is pretty shabby imo. I can't stand Tom Cleverly but ffs get him in if it means Cockblock is further away from the pitch.