Blackburn Rovers 1-0 Newcastle United - 2/1/2017 - post match bicker from pg.28

Greg

How much of a PFM is Coyle? All he did was shout 'come on' 'good stuff' when their players were blocking shots etc, there were no tactics. Utter tosser man, he even looks like the guy at the end of my nana's street who is in his 50's thinks he's a hard cunt and everyone likes him, whilst all he is, is the cunt who goes in a mood when someone parks near where he parks his Rover, sorry MG, and wears a motorsport jacket in his mid fifties. Utter fucking cunt man.

How much of a PFM is Coyle? All he did was shout 'come on' 'good stuff' when their players were blocking shots etc, there were no tactics. Utter tossed man, he even looks like the guy at the end of my mama street who is in his 50's thinks he's a hard cunt and everyone likes him, whilst all he is, is the cunt who goes in a mood when someone parks near where he parks his Rover, sorry MG, and wears a motorsport jacket in his mid fifties. Utter fucking cunt man.

Bet he gets that insult all the time.

4 defeats in 8 is not the kind of form that wins promotion.

I'm a big fan of Rafa and have faith, but his seemingly steadfast refusal to play two up top, even when losing, is worrying. I just don't understand the benefit of being so inflexible.

I'm a big fan of Rafa and have faith, but his seemingly steadfast refusal to play two up top, even when losing, is worrying. I just don't understand the benefit of being so inflexible.

Didn't we have two up front when losing to Norwich? Not saying it's common of course.

Guest neesy111

Didn't we have two up front when losing to Norwich? Not saying it's common of course.

He brought 2 up top just after Norwich scored their 3rd.

Having a target man up front did make a big difference that day.

I ate a carrot once. Doesn't make me vegetarian.

Guest firetotheworks

Very /r/im14andthisisdeep

Didn't see the match because I was working ! Was absolutely gutted when I seen the result ! I love Rafa he has made me fall back in love with this football club and with this sport ! , However for the first time this season I am worried...  Very worried intact !!!! This wee rut were stuck in started at the 1-0 home loss to Blackburn so hopefully it ends with a 1-0 away loss..... I'll try and stay positive now and hope that with one or 2 signings this month will be enough to revitalise us.

Not meant to be deep, just a bit of fun. Any need to be so petty, so soon in the new year, man?

Guest TheBallWinner

Just got home. Lmao.

2 Disallowed goals. 2 Strikes that hit the bar.

They scored 1 with their first attempt.

Bit of a joke really.

Gouff offers absolutely nothing on the wing. Good first touch. Good simple passing. That's it.

Hayden is a strange one... Defensively brilliant. Offensively pathetic. Gives the ball away way too much.

Diame has moments of brilliance, then he's useless.

Ritchie is a class above everyone in the squad but his final product is meh at times...

Anita is amazing.

Gayle is too good for Newcastle.

Just got home. Lmao.

Bit of a joke really.

Gouff offers absolutely nothing on the wing. Good first touch. Good simple passing. That's it.

Hayden is a strange one... Defensively brilliant. Offensively pathetic. Gives the ball away way too much.

Ritchie is a class above everyone in the squad but his final product is meh at times...

Anita is amazing.

Did we hit the bar twice?

Just got home. Lmao.

Bit of a joke really.

Anita is amazing.

I disagree with a few of those statements.

Guest firetotheworks

Not meant to be deep, just a bit of fun. Any need to be so petty, so soon in the new year, man?

I wasn't being petty at all. Likewise, it was just a bit of fun.

I wasn't being petty at all. Likewise, it was just a bit of fun.

I'm going to try this in blind faith. Not in you but in my emoticon skills.

:thup:

*yay

Guest reefatoon

It's just nowhere near good enough at the moment. Even games we have won, we have been s****. We need to scrap the number 10 role for now until we have a player good enough to play there as it just isn't working. We really need to crank this up a notch as we are making real hard work of a f***ing s*** league full of crap teams.

Just got home. Lmao.

Bit of a joke really.

Anita is amazing.

I don't get the Ritchie comment, class above but final ball is Meh, isn't that kinda key. Very strange post all in all.

Just got home. Lmao.

Bit of a joke really.

Anita is amazing.

I don't get the Ritchie comment, class above but final ball is Meh, isn't that kinda key. Very strange post all in all.

Aye its basically like saying "he's class at all this stuff that doesn't matter, but is shit at the one thing that does matter"