Blackburn Rovers 1-0 Newcastle United - 2/1/2017 - post match bicker from pg.28

Greg

It's almost like, Rafa or not, we're not as good as you thought and this division is trickier than you thought it was.

These are in the bottom 3 though like

When has football ever worked like this though? Wins and losses aren't regimented by league position. We're not in form, but there's a lot of short sighted stuff being spouted in here like.

Couldn't agree more. Some idiotic and embarrassing comments.

It's almost like, Rafa or not, we're not as good as you thought and this division is trickier than you thought it was.

When has football ever worked like this though? Wins and losses aren't regimented by league position. We're not in form, but there's a lot of short sighted stuff being spouted in here like.

I'm complaining about the game today. Can't see anyone wanting the manager sacked or anything as extreme.

We're so easy to play against now. Nobody can argue about that.

Been awful second half like

Eh? It was basically the same as the end of the second half up until five minutes before they scored from a set piece.

We're playing Blackburn though, not Liverpool.

And we're Newcastle, not Liverpool.

You really think we were doing well in this half until they scored? What did we create?

There's no point discussing it, we clearly see things very differently.

You haven't even explained it. Should we accept two losses to Blackburn?

How can I explain it? You don't agree in the slightest. I felt we were still well in control and didn't see them holding out for the full 90 mins. We went off the boil for 5 mins and were hit by a classic sucker punch after a ludicrous foul from one of our worst players.

And obviously two defeats to Blackburn would be pretty terrible on paper. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate that we have deserved something from this match.

Eh? It was basically the same as the end of the second half up until five minutes before they scored from a set piece.

You really think we were doing well in this half until they scored? What did we create?

We've had two goals chalked off and their keeper has made a canny few saves. Rafa's left the changes too late and the goal we conceded was stupid, but to argue that we haven't created enough to have won the game on another day is bollocks tbf.

Yeah I never said we didn't create enough to win the game, you've made that up. I was talking about the second half. Both disallowed goals were correctly disallowed though so irrelevant

It's just been one of those games mate, on another day we would have won; it's not worth wetting the bed over. We're not so good that we're going to comfortably win every week, especially with our most creative player suspended. There's a lot of work to be done in January.

We can only afford to lose 3 more 1 of them will be Brighton away.....of the games we have lost 5 of them we haven't scored our serious inability to come from behind will kill us I  this league...we can't expect to score first everything

Face it we aren't the best in this league not by a long way we have 2 or 3 decent players mixed with some absolute fucking passengers

We've had two goals chalked off and their keeper has made a canny few saves. Rafa's left the changes too late and the goal we conceded was stupid, but to argue that we haven't created enough to have won the game on another day is bollocks tbf.

Yeah I never said we didn't create enough to win the game, you've made that up. I was talking about the second half. Both disallowed goals were correctly disallowed though so irrelevant

It's just been one of those games mate, on another day we would have won; it's not worth wetting the bed over. We're not so good that we're going to comfortably win every week, especially with our most creative player suspended. There's a lot of work to be done in January.

:thup:

We're losing on the road. Happens in every league in the world, regardless of the opposition.

Yeah, probably just a one off.

We're clearly doing something wrong this season, what with being in 2nd n' all.