Birmingham 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/01/2017 Post-match reaction from page 14

BlueStar

Cracks have been there even when we've won though, we've hung on and been a bit lucky in some of our wins, now its similar performances without the W.

I wanna go back to being shite and winning man :lol:

Yup. Playing shite and winning only lasts so long, so many of our wins have been poor, but it didn't matter, they were wins. Now it's starting to show as the results aren't coming in. Said it before, Rafa is making a right pigs ear of this season. Tbf though a bit weird it's nice to at least see some change on the pitch for the start of this game, losing mitrovic undone him.

We seem to be in a mid-season rut. Need some new signings to liven things up.

Hit the nail on the head there mate. This is exactly what we need

Just like last time really. Routledge etc got us over the line last time.

Cracks have been there even when we've won though, we've hung on and been a bit lucky in some of our wins, now its similar performances without the W.

I wanna go back to being shite and winning man :lol:

Yup. Playing shite and winning only lasts so long, so many of our wins have been poor, but it didn't matter, they were wins. Now it's starting to show as the results aren't coming in. Said it before, Rafa is making a right pigs ear of this season. Tbf though a bit weird it's nice to at least see some change on the pitch for the start of this game, losing mitrovic undone him.

I personally find that remark a bit ridiculous. We've won the most games in the country to date (if I remember correctly), it's his first full season at the club and has actually only been here around a year (maybe even less). We might not be performing well at present, and have undoubtedly rode our luck at times earlier in the season but we have also demolished teams and beat a lot of our fellow promotion rivals, like Norwich, Brighton, Reading and Leeds and other than Norwich they were all relatively comfortable.

We're all fickle like, we're sports fans, but howay man, have some rationale.