Birmingham 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/01/2017 Post-match reaction from page 14

BlueStar

Yes I'm at the game - only chances created from crosses and corners really. Centre mid of Anita, Tiote and Colback never going to create a thing. Need to get Yedlin in the game more. Hanley and Gouffran should have put away easy chances. The Gouffran one was a tight angle but he had an open net but turned back for some reason. Hanley was a free header 6 yards out unchallenged from a corner but put it over.

Sels

Yedlin    Hanley    Lacelles  Haidara

Lazaar Colback Tiote Anita Gouffran

Murphy

Is that how it is now? Or has Gouffran joined the attack?

Apparently Gouff is up top with Murphy.

So who's  wide left?

Sounds like we're playing something like this:

Sels

Lascelles  Hanley  Haidara

Yedlin                                    Lazaar

Anita  Tiote    Colback

Murphy    Gouff

What? Haidara as a CB. Naa

That's what it is.

Probably lazaar left anita right.  And full backs yedlin and Haidara makes sense.

Is there something wrong with you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't mighty_mag calling Rafa's trusted 4-3-2-1 boring couple of weeks ago and was hoping for some different formation? For his sake, I hope it's stays as 4-3-2-1 from now on. :lol:

From what I saw we doing nothing through the middle and relying on wing play.

Which tbf is the whole point of this formation and the personnel up top. (I assume you weren't having a go, I just felt the need to elaborate.)

No but it's very one dimensional. It worked initially just tends to gift possession and send us deeper when we don't have it given the middle two. In relative control though

Am I missing something there...

No not really :lol: Just that the goalkeeper was there, but I don't know if he was the reason. Looked like he could be going by the earlier photo.

Mitrobitch won't be happy if Mitrovic has had his Mit butchered.

From what I saw we doing nothing through the middle and relying on wing play.

Which tbf is the whole point of this formation and the personnel up top. (I assume you weren't having a go, I just felt the need to elaborate.)

No but it's very one dimensional. It worked initially just tends to gift possession and send us deeper when we don't have it given the middle two. In relative control though

If Diame is available maybe slot him in to fill the gap when the ball breaks clear?

It is one dimensional but it's hard for them to nullify if the personnel apply it properly. Key part of that sentence being the latter, of course.

Beats me how people are saying they're watching as there's nee links anywhere.

Someone has a link going from the stands but how the fuck some people on here have formed some of the opinions they have from watching that shite fan stream is beyond me. they seem to know EXACTLY what happened for their goal yet i couldn't make fuck all out. :lol:

Someone has a link going from the stands but how the fuck some people on here have formed some of the opinions they have from watching that shite fan stream is beyond me. they seem to know EXACTLY what happened for their goal yet i couldn't make fuck all out. :lol:

:lol::thup:

Guest neesy111

I switched it off.

Sels

Murphy

So who's  wide left?

Sels

Anita  Tiote    Colback

Murphy    Gouff

That's what it is.

Probably lazaar left anita right.  And full backs yedlin and Haidara makes sense.

Wasn't mighty_mag calling Rafa's trusted 4-3-2-1 boring couple of weeks ago and was hoping for some different formation? For his sake, I hope it's stays as 4-3-2-1 from now on. :lol:

Not really bothered away from home. All i wanted was 2 up top at home. But tried today and still lost Mitrovic so none the wiser really.

Not just me anyway wanting 2 strikers on the pitch.

?

Someone has a link going from the stands but how the f*** some people on here have formed some of the opinions they have from watching that s**** fan stream is beyond me. they seem to know EXACTLY what happened for their goal yet i couldn't make f*** all out. :lol:

I switched it off.

Yet some om here are going on like they're sat n the penalty spot watching events. Got me baffled like.

Sels

Murphy

So who's  wide left?

Sels

Anita  Tiote    Colback

Murphy    Gouff

That's what it is.

Not really bothered away from home. All i wanted was 2 up top at home. But tried today and still lost Mitrovic so none the wiser really.

Not just me anyway wanting 2 strikers on the pitch.

?

Somehow you completely missed my point. :lol: