Who's going to be relegated from the Premier League?

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nah, I think they'll finally go this time. They've got 19 points iirc and they'll need around 16-17 points from 11 games to stand a chance of staying up. Those 11 games include Man Utd (h), Arsenal (a), Chelsea (a) and they've still got to go to Hull for a six pointer who are decent at home under Silva.

Have they been in a worse position at this point and survived during their recent series of escape acts?

Just had a look on Statto. No, this is the worse position they've been out of their escape seasons. I know they do it every season but they'll go this time I think.

looks insurmountable, they've got to come close to doubling their current points tally with 11 games instead of the 29 it's taken them to get where they are now

unless 3 other teams embark on a nosedive of incredible proportions seems very hard to see them escaping, they'll need to be staying up on <35 points which is an ask surely

I can see them winning against Burnley (h), Boro (a) and Bournemouth (h), and getting draws against West Ham (h), Swansea (h) and Watford (a). So that's 12 points, which puts them on 31 in total, which I don't think will be enough. I think Hull will beat them -  Silva's got them unbeaten at home iirc  - as will Man Utd, Leicester, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Hull's home games look decent enough: West Ham, Boro, Watford, mackems and Spurs.

Palace's game look awful but they'll get results with Jabba in charge, especially when looking at Watford (h), Leicester (h), Burnley (h) and Hull (h).

Boro's games also look terrible, out of the ones they have left I can currently only see them beating Burnley at home.

It'll be the mackems, Boro and either Hull or Palace.

He's on a 38 game unbeaten run at home.  Last time one of his teams lost at home was May 2014 iirc.

Nah, I think they'll finally go this time. They've got 19 points iirc and they'll need around 16-17 points from 11 games to stand a chance of staying up. Those 11 games include Man Utd (h), Arsenal (a), Chelsea (a) and they've still got to go to Hull for a six pointer who are decent at home under Silva.

Have they been in a worse position at this point and survived during their recent series of escape acts?

Just had a look on Statto. No, this is the worse position they've been out of their escape seasons. I know they do it every season but they'll go this time I think.

looks insurmountable, they've got to come close to doubling their current points tally with 11 games instead of the 29 it's taken them to get where they are now

unless 3 other teams embark on a nosedive of incredible proportions seems very hard to see them escaping, they'll need to be staying up on <35 points which is an ask surely

I can see them winning against Burnley (h), Boro (a) and Bournemouth (h), and getting draws against West Ham (h), Swansea (h) and Watford (a). So that's 12 points, which puts them on 31 in total, which I don't think will be enough. I think Hull will beat them -  Silva's got them unbeaten at home iirc  - as will Man Utd, Leicester, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Hull's home games look decent enough: West Ham, Boro, Watford, mackems and Spurs.

Palace's game look awful but they'll get results with Jabba in charge, especially when looking at Watford (h), Leicester (h), Burnley (h) and Hull (h).

Boro's games also look terrible, out of the ones they have left I can currently only see them beating Burnley at home.

It'll be the mackems, Boro and either Hull or Palace.

He's on a 38 game unbeaten run at home.  Last time one of his teams lost at home was May 2014 iirc.

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/paul-merson-drinking-celebration-arsenal-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

Guest neesy111

Can't believe Watford have 31 points considering how shit they've looked for a lot of the season

They picked up 7 from 9 at end of January which basically put them out of danger.  Agreed though.

It was never going to happen, man.

As I've said a million times on here, Allardyce, as dislikeable as he is, always finds a way to grind out enough points. He's the best at finding ways around having a shit squad of players. At least the England job went tits up for him.

Just can't put down the mackems just yet. Wouldn't put it past them to use the international break and get rid of Moyes. Get someone in that will lift the team morale, give them a boost and they might go on their escape plan again.

If they don't do that, and they don't win their next game after the break, I think it's Watford away, then they'll be nearer the trapdoor for me.

Haven't been taking notice of the bottom half too much this season but Sunderland look fucked IMO. We're not there to give them the boost they've had in recent seasons, and seven points is a massive gap at this stage of the season.

By the way the state of the PL table outside the top 7 clubs is shocking. Stoke are 9th with only 36 points from 29 games. Last season that return would see them in 15th with the same number of games played. So many wank teams.

Guest chopey

Haven't been taking notice of the bottom half too much this season but Sunderland look f***ed IMO. We're not there to give them the boost they've had in recent seasons, and seven points is a massive gap at this stage of the season.

By the way the state of the PL table outside the top 7 clubs is shocking. Stoke are 9th with only 36 points from 29 games. Last season that return would see them in 15th with the same number of games played. So many w*** teams.

So true, also the fact that Chelsea will walk the league without spending much, Liverpool can't play at home, Arsenal look terrible, Man U's best player is a pensioner and Man City are by far Peps worst ever team, we should walk into europe next season.

Guest neesy111

Haven't been taking notice of the bottom half too much this season but Sunderland look fucked IMO. We're not there to give them the boost they've had in recent seasons, and seven points is a massive gap at this stage of the season.

By the way the state of the PL table outside the top 7 clubs is shocking. Stoke are 9th with only 36 points from 29 games. Last season that return would see them in 15th with the same number of games played. So many wank teams.

Top 6 have upped their game this season.

• 3 weeks later...

Palace's fixtures man :lol: They're only 3 points above the bottom 3 and have this left:

Arsenal (h), Leicester (h), Liverpool (a), Spurs (h), Burnley (h), Man City (a), Hull (h), Man Utd (a)

Just need Swansea to get a few more wins (and Hull to keep their form) and they're fucked

Palace's fixtures man :lol: They're only 3 points above the bottom 3 and have this left:

Arsenal (h), Leicester (h), Liverpool (a), Spurs (h), Burnley (h), Man City (a), Hull (h), Man Utd (a)

Just need Swansea to get a few more wins (and Hull to keep their form) and they're fucked

They'll win two of those home games and be areet.

They'll win 3 of those home games imo.

They're lucky that Leicester is in between their Champions League games :(  Only Burnley (and maybe Leicester because of that) is winnable to me. That Hull game could decide it

Swansea's form seems to have gone to shit as well, actually thought Clement might keep them up a few weeks ago but it seems unlikely now. Hull have looked a lot better, especially at home.

Sam Allardyce taking Palace down or Paul Clement taking Swansea. I think we both know what's far more likely.