Huddersfield Town 1-3 Newcastle United - 04/03/17 - post match craic from p24

BlueStar

Mint sauce in the gravy? It's the atrocious little mincer's mother so I don't wanna be disrespectful but fucking hell that's an odd one.

Don't call me a mincer, fucking tosspot.

:spit:

[emoji38]

Gravy varies so much as well. There's plenty of f***ing terrible gravy offerings out there but you can't beat a really good onion gravy.

I slow cooked some Oxtails for ten hours with some onions, garlic, veg & and bacon last week, and the gravy was absolutely f***ing incredible even if I do say so myself.

f*** onion gravy.

Thought these were a decent team, until I realised Mooy is from Man City, Kachunga from Ingolstadt, Brown from Chelsea and the 1st choice GK from Liverpool. 4 of their best are loans.

The keeper was shit like

Thought these were a decent team, until I realised Mooy is from Man City, Kachunga from Ingolstadt, Brown from Chelsea and the 1st choice GK from Liverpool. 4 of their best are loans.

And Kasey Palmer who's currently injured but played all season is also on loan from Chelsea.

Really not sustainable to have 5 key first team players in on loan.

Someone said earlier it might be too early for them to get promoted, I think it actually might be now or never and just as much chance of them dropping back down to lower end of Championship / relegation battles if they don't go up.

The keeper was s*** like

Could say he was at fault for the Murphy goal but what else? He's a decent keeper at this level.

Gravy varies so much as well. There's plenty of f***ing terrible gravy offerings out there but you can't beat a really good onion gravy.

I slow cooked some Oxtails for ten hours with some onions, garlic, veg & and bacon last week, and the gravy was absolutely f***ing incredible even if I do say so myself.

f*** onion gravy.

I would if I could :tobey:

The keeper was s*** like

Could say he was at fault for the Murphy goal but what else? He's a decent keeper at this level.

Aye well just that, but that was horrific keeping like

And Kasey Palmer who's currently injured but played all season is also on loan from Chelsea.

Really not sustainable to have 5 key first team players in on loan.

Someone said earlier it might be too early for them to get promoted, I think it actually might be now or never and just as much chance of them dropping back down to lower end of Championship / relegation battles if they don't go up.

Thought similar :thup:

It's now or never IMO. Similar with Brighton. If both don't go up, they will lose the spine of their teams.

Knockaert signing a new deal isn't long term planning, it's locking him into a contract to command a high fee if they don't make promotion. I'm sure Brighton are in quiet alot of debt due to not selling Dunk, Stephens and Knockaert in the summer. But instead choose to sign Murray, Duffy etc for one last shot at promotion with a capable team.

Don't really understand the hatred here. I've got a lot of admiration for clubs that find upcoming managers with different ideas. What Wagner has done at Huddersfield is very impressive. From what I've read he has changed the whole culture at the club and on the pitch they have a clear idea on how to play the game their way. An identity. Something we've only recently discovered but have lacked for years.

I hope they get promoted. Clubs like this should be rewarded for their bravery to do something else than hire one of the typical safe options. Maybe that would slowly spell the end for our pardews and allardyces as more and more clubs would take notice.

And for all the reasons listed above I don't see this being now or never for them. When you have a good manager and a system you don't fall apart when you lose few players. And it's easier for new players to come into the side that has that structure. I think their biggest fear is someone stealing Wagner.