Newcastle United 1-3 Fulham - post match fume from pg23 - 11/03/17

Disco

Down 3 goals ar home, with a left back scoring 2 against us.

What an utter disgrace we are :lol:

He's playing on the wing

Ah, right. Well that's a tiny bit less humiliating at least.

Just got in and was wondering what on earth that was all about.

Dummett, Colback and Anita, got us relegated and are still picked virtually every week. Rafa what the f*** are you thinking?

:facepalm:

Well maybe you can tell me what he's thinking, because picking such useless players isn't working today and could still easily cost us promotion.

Guest firetotheworks

If we bring this home form into the Premier League we're going straight back down.

Keeping anything but Rafa has the potential to take us back down. Gayle, Shelvey, and Ritchie are the only players I'd definitely keep, and not necessarily starting either.

We are playing with a one man midfield every week, honestly, I'm amazed we get away with it so often.

It's disgusting what is happening today, but knowing Colback is playing in there, I can't say it shocks me to the extent it should.

Any team with talented midfielders should really be decking us regularly.

If you have a s*** midfield you have to be more direct. If you play more direct you dont use a midget as your only striker.

Yup. Our team is really poorly constructed. It's why we are pretty much always quite disjointed, and never really consistent in our play.

If we bring this home form into the Premier League we're going straight back down.

Keeping anything but Rafa has the potential to take us back down. Gayle, Shelvey, and Ritchie are the only players I'd definitely keep, and not necessarily starting either.

We don't need an overhaul, though. :lol: :thup:

Dummett, Colback and Anita, got us relegated and are still picked virtually every week. Rafa what the f*** are you thinking?

You're an idiot, like.

Losing at home 0-3 to Fulham would suggest that maybe i'm not the idiot here.

Guest neesy111

Gayel isnt working, If you are going route 1  at home, surely play murphy and gayle off him.

Yeap, our football at the moment has a very direct feel to it at the moment.

You're an idiot, like.

To be fair that's one of the nicest things i've ever seen Ron say.

You're an idiot, like.

You are, though. :thup: Dummett returned from injury for the last 6 games for which we won 3 and drew 3. Got us relegated indeed. :lol:

Guest palnese

You're an idiot, like.

You are, though. :thup: Dummett returned from injury for the last 6 games for which we won 3 and drew 3. Got us relegated indeed. :lol:

We only played 6 games last season?