Newcastle United 1-3 Fulham - post match fume from pg23 - 11/03/17

Disco

Guest neesy111

Murphy sounded good since he came on.

Needs to start our games going forward if our tactic is to play long ball.

Guest firetotheworks

There's nothing daunting about our 50,000. They're silent.

Being 3-0 down at home might have had something to do with it.

Sorry but no.  Home support is shite.  Has been for years.  Away support different story.

Have to agree.

Have we ever picked up more away points than home points in a season? We've currently picked up 6 more points away.

The thing for me is (and I love Rafa) is he doesn't get how to use the home support.  That where Keegan nailed it. 

Have we ever picked up more away points than home points in a season? We've currently picked up 6 more points away.

The thing for me is (and I love Rafa) is he doesn't get how to use the home support.  That where Keegan nailed it. 

Then you need to look at your support, because he was a master of exactly that at Liverpool.

At least this was the hardest game between yesterday and the end of the season. You'd have hoped Bristol was a wake up call but obviously not.

Sheff Wed away will be tough imo. Leeds at home considering how bad we are.

Guest neesy111

Then you need to look at your support, because he was a master of exactly that at Liverpool.

Playing good football would help.  It's terrible to watch.

I prefer to swim with the current. 

*spelling I know.

There's nothing daunting about our 50,000. They're silent.

Being 3-0 down at home might have had something to do with it.

Sorry but no.  Home support is shite.  Has been for years.  Away support different story.

It's the same at most clubs these days tbh. You've still got to perform at home, shit support or not.

Playing good football would help.  It's terrible to watch.

It's true, mind. We play passive, predictable and ineffective stuff at home and it's hardly conducive to getting the support involved.