The other games today 2017/18

Greg

The amount of snidey dirty tackles Larsson gets away with I have no sympathy for him now. Probably a yellow but could easily have connected with Herrera properly so I can see why the ref gave it

Also why are they boing Herrera FFS he didnt do anything wrong and even stayed on his feet instead of rolling around

That's how I see it as well. Niall Quinn shouldn't be allowed to co commentate on Safc games - yellow at best, Herrera rolling around. Howay Niall, stop being a berk.

The amount of snidey dirty tackles Larsson gets away with I have no sympathy for him now. Probably a yellow but could easily have connected with Herrera properly so I can see why the ref gave it

Also why are they boing Herrera FFS he didnt do anything wrong and even stayed on his feet instead of rolling around

That's how I see it as well. Niall Quinn shouldn't be allowed to co commentate on Safc games - yellow at best, Herrera rolling around. Howay Niall, stop being a berk.

He praised Herrera for staying on his feet actually. I also think most people would agree that it was a yellow at most, just like the two pundits here

Guest neesy111

Niall Quinn definitely has some skeletons in his closet. Atrocious freak.

He been out drink driving again?

He's Irish.  2nd nature for them.