The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Just seen the score fuckng get in, I've been utterly depressed for the last couple of hours :lol:

Me too. Been so difficult not to be snappy with my wife and daughter :lol:

I was so angry i went and bought a vacuum cleaner.

Mercy on your soul, you poor bastard.

Just noticed that Huddersfield have a goal difference of 5, how the f*** have they gotten where they are by scoring only 54 goals and conceding 49? ???

Guess you haven't seen Reading's goal difference :lol:

Just seen the score fuckng get in, I've been utterly depressed for the last couple of hours :lol:

It was a Dyson to be fair, although i must have looked a nutter mumbling and ranting to myself in Argos.

Guest neesy111

Just seen the score fuckng get in, I've been utterly depressed for the last couple of hours [emoji38]

Me too. Been so difficult not to be snappy with my wife and daughter [emoji38]

It was a Dyson to be fair, although i must have looked a nutter mumbling and ranting to myself in Argos.

The cordless one?

I felt indifferent since all the loss meant was that we'd have to wait a few more days until promotion was official.

It is us after all, why do it without giving us all a fright.

Just seen the score fuckng get in, I've been utterly depressed for the last couple of hours [emoji38]

The cordless one?

Oh yes, £170 off, purple though, bit like my face earlier.

Guest neesy111

The cordless one?

Good choice sir.

The cordless one?

Good choice sir.

Thank you  O0, took my Mum to get one earlier and used her £10 voucher to get me own as i had the hump, and we needed one to be fair after fitting wooden flooring throughout the house.

Just noticed that Huddersfield have a goal difference of 5, how the f*** have they gotten where they are by scoring only 54 goals and conceding 49? ???

Guess you haven't seen Reading's goal difference :lol:

Yeah that's baffling as well, especially considering they're now ahead of Huddersfield, all be it with a game more played.  Us and Brighton on +37 and those two on +3 and +5, fucking mental.

Guest firetotheworks

Good to see Pompey up btw, their fans deserve it after what they've gone through as a club.

Fantastic club are Portsmouth.

I don't know why but I have an irrational hatred for Pompey, I have no idea why, think its Redknapp related [emoji38]

A club there size doesn't belong in the 4th tier however, glad Plymouth went up as well, my nearest club. :)

The bells in the crowd haunt my dreams. Fuck them forever tbh.

Good to see Pompey up btw, their fans deserve it after what they've gone through as a club.

I don't know why but I have an irrational hatred for Pompey, I have no idea why, think its Redknapp related [emoji38]

A club there size doesn't belong in the 4th tier however, glad Plymouth went up as well, my nearest club. :)

The bells in the crowd haunt my dreams. f*** them forever tbh.

my hatred stems from that fucking Lua Lua goal - and then the cunt had the audacity to celebrate.

Guest neesy111

The bells in the crowd haunt my dreams. f*** them forever tbh.

my hatred stems from that fucking Lua Lua goal - and then the cunt had the audacity to celebrate.

Blame Robson for that fiasco, he could had put the clause into the loan deal and didn't.  Lua Lua had something to prove against us, Robson treated him awfully imo.

No denying that's a massive result. Girlfriend might talk to me again now.

Why would you want this?

Because I was a right arsehole to her right after the match. Now i've calmed down might be able to calm her down!

:lol: 

Sorry, not laughing at the grief you'll be getting.  Laughing cos I thought it was only me this happened to.  Haven't said a word since full-time up until I channel hopped to SSN and saw the Huddersfield score.  Now I'm talking and she ain't!