The other games today 2017/18

Greg

never really bothered about Brightons results for weeks now, they deserve to win it tbh

simply cant be arsed to care about tonight

Pretty much this

Stop lying man. :lol:

If we win our next two we'll all be willing on Bristol City to get something there no matter what we say about 'just wanting promotion'.

Hadn't realised Brighton were ahead of us on GD too. Our goals have dried up and defence has been p*ss poor this past few months tbh.

As things stand. No they are not.

In fact, even before this game we were level but we'd scored more.

You're fake news.

Hadn't realised Brighton were ahead of us on GD too. Our goals have dried up and defence has been piss poor this past few months tbh.

we're level I think

Also them beating Bristol isnt a given.. Bristol desperately need points.  Even a draw will help them

Hadn't realised Brighton were ahead of us on GD too. Our goals have dried up and defence has been p*ss poor this past few months tbh.

As things stand. No they are not.

In fact, even before this game we were level but we'd scored more.

You're fake news.

:lol:

never really bothered about Brightons results for weeks now, they deserve to win it tbh

simply cant be arsed to care about tonight

Pretty much this

Stop lying man. :lol:

If we win our next two we'll all be willing on Bristol City to get something there no matter what we say about 'just wanting promotion'.

Honestly couldnt give a fuck mate

Take away the embarrassing mistakes that we have shot ourselves in the foot with and we would be on about 95 points now.

Are you including atrocious refereeing? We'd be up already if it wasn't for that prick at Forest.

Been times where we have escaped though - pretty sure we got away with a last minute penalty shout at Preston and Brentford but I may be wrong. I do think overall the refs have fucked us over more though, Forest being one of the most disgusting things I have ever watched. Really hope that cunt is involved in a house fire.

Talking of dodgy decisions not going our way, seems we don't even need to be on the pitch to be jinxed. Excellent goal scoring opportunity free kick given to Brighton, when their player Murphy fell over himself, and then clear professional foul by Bruno played on (no advantage developed) and not brought back or carded. Boo! Get some fuckers banned or crocked.