The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Was browsing a Brighton forum last night. Surprised how pessimistic they are. Basically already congratulating us on our title win. I'd much prefer to be in their position with it all in our own hands.

I was reading it last week after our promotion and they're a bitter bunch, desperately hope we win the title now after reading it but I can't see Villa doing us any favours. It was full of the usual parachute payments bollocks and other small time comments made by the mong brigade on Twitter who can't see the bigger picture, not giving us any credit whatsoever.

Guest neesy111

Brighton will easily beat villa who have nowt to play for

Villa have only lost 3 home games all season.

Was browsing a Brighton forum last night. Surprised how pessimistic they are. Basically already congratulating us on our title win. I'd much prefer to be in their position with it all in our own hands.

I'm quite happy to be in our position after watching Brighton over the last few weeks, they look to have either given up after gaining promotion or are running on empty.  My only worry is that Villa might also be on the beach but I'm hoping some of the Villa players are looking to stay in the team for next season and think they have something to play for.

Brighton will easily beat villa who have nowt to play for

Villa have only lost 3 home games all season.

Villa fans cheered on Blackburn yesterday to hurt Birmingham, it'll be even worse at home

Didn't realise their fans are going to be starting centre-mid against Brighton.

Guest neesy111

f*** off Rashford.

Savage "Good play from Rashford"

Yeah well done you cheating cunt

Savage condones it all the time.  Tosser.

Swansea fighting for their lives, need every point they can get any they get a f***ing appalling refereeing decision like that ffs. Possibly cost them a point

Let's not lose sight of the true culprit. I don't know how it looked from the ref's angle - but Swansea are being done by a fucking appalling cheating decision by Rashford.

Swansea fighting for their lives, need every point they can get any they get a f***ing appalling refereeing decision like that ffs. Possibly cost them a point

Let's not lose sight of the true culprit. I don't know how it looked from the ref's angle - but Swansea are being done by a fucking appalling cheating decision by Rashford.

If that was a foreigner there would be uproar, but like fuck is it going to be for an 19 year old England hopeful.