The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I hope you all understand that the statement

"black players often get labelled with X even if Y is prominent or X isn't particularly relevant"

Does not mean

"white players are never labelled with X".

Similarly because black players are always labelled as X, doesn't mean a black player doesn't have those attributes. So quit jumping down everyone's throat and claiming racism every f***ing time someone says a black player is fast/strong. It's really tiresome and undermines an actual issue.

I've literally never claimed racism, i've never said that word in relation to this. I'll save the big bad R-word for more pressing issues.

I've said it's tiresome when commentators bang on about power / beast / whatever when it is not relevant or other skills are more prominent to black players. Akin to a hard working player not getting the plaudits they deserve around skill and technique because of a focus on work-rate.

I'm never ever going to let anyone tell me what I should and shouldn't talk about in regards to anything to do with black people. Never.

Think Harry Kane is the first player since Shearer retired that I can genuinely see beating Shearers goal scoring record - if he stays at Tottenham he'll do it

Agree, the lad is top class on his day, which is more often than not.

I think he will move abroad myself. \I can't see him staying at Spurs, I think this team will break up after they win nowt again this season.

It's whether he ends up at a Manchester club or in Spain for me.

Hope it is Spain personally (for England as well as protecting Shearers record.)

Can't ever see him going to Spain, the two sides which could afford him won't want him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him stay at Spurs for a long, long time.

Too good to stay at Spurs if they don't win anything. He'll probably be one of the last to leave if the team breaks apart.

Aurier has been pap and deserving of his red. Pocc should've taken him off at halftime or as soon as he got the yellow. Waiting to happen.

Can't ever see him going to Spain, the two sides which could afford him won't want him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him stay at Spurs for a long, long time.

Too good to stay at Spurs if they don't win anything. He'll probably be one of the last to leave if the team breaks apart.

Aye but as great as he is i can't see anyone else buying him tbh, Pretty much every big team you can name all have strikers who reliably will get them 20+.