The other games today 2017/18

Greg

:lol: Score the most points in the stage, fail to make the cut. Sounds about right, the way things are going for us about now.

The fact that you called goals points entitles you to less sympathy.

:lol: People are flustered. Give these people time. The teenage version of me swore at a random Zambian woman when we missed 2006.

:lol: Score the most points in the stage, fail to make the cut. Sounds about right, the way things are going for us about now.

:lol: People are flustered. Give these people time. The teenage version of me swore at a random Zambian woman when we missed 2006.

:lol:

:lol:

Fucking hell. Chile and the US, two teams I was sure were going to qualify.

Suck me.

If you guys went ahead and made Panama you’re 51st state like you said you would then they wouldn’t have knocked you out.

Can’t wait for the Alaskan Bush people to knock you out in 4 years time.

Disappointed but not really upset. I’m not proud of my country these days and it’s bled into my support for the national team lately. Biggest disappointment is that we’ll have to endure the white hot dogshit served up by Honduras at the World Cup yet again. Happy for Panama, their first ever appearance.

Sneaking in would’ve papered over the very deep cracks in the program. Gulati for sure has to go, Arena too. Time to say goodbye to most of the squad who are either dead, dying, or simply crap. Rebuild around Pulisic, Yedlin, Acosta, etc.

Disappointed but not really upset. I’m not proud of my country these days and it’s bled into my support for the national team lately. Biggest disappointment is that we’ll have to endure the white hot dogshit served up by Honduras at the World Cup yet again. Happy for Panama, their first ever appearance.

Sneaking in would’ve papered over the very deep cracks in the program. Gulati for sure has to go, Arena too. Time to say goodbye to most of the squad who are either dead, dying, or simply crap. Rebuild around Pulisic, Yedlin, Acosta, etc.

Austrailia should beat Honduras though?

All of this. It's weird to wave the flag nowadays with all that's become attached to it.

To even need something out of final day of qualifying with all of the resources in the US, with a player as talented as Pulisic in the fold, against the general level of competition in CONCACAF is pretty embarrassing. Definitely feel bad for Yedlin, though.