The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Brighton have a look of a team to me that if they stay up they could really develop and get better but could equally collapse.

[emoji38] tickled me this. Presumably any point in between also?[emoji848]

Nah that's kind of the point really. For then clicking and pushing on after this season would be security mid table, or they'll collapse and get shat out of the league.

I know what you mean though, poorly worded. I mean they look to me like they could develop nicely given more time in the division but it's by no means a given, they might also just fall apart.

Brighton have a look of a team to me that if they stay up they could really develop and get better but could equally collapse.

Nah that's kind of the point really. For then clicking and pushing on after this season would be security mid table, or they'll collapse and get shat out of the league.

I know what you mean though, poorly worded. I mean they look to me like they could develop nicely given more time in the division but it's by no means a given, they might also just fall apart.

Quite a prediction.

Quite a prediction.

Nevermind.

Reckon Southampton could win today or could easily lose. Probably be a draw

Ever thought about getting a job as a pundit on BT sport ?

Guest firetotheworks

Spurs fans are notorious for singing dull, monotonous, and needlessly slow songs like. Can't stand how slow When The Spurs Go Marching In is.