The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Isco was in the team towards the end of last season and Real were probably the most fluid they've been for a long time in that stretch. Isco was pretty much great as soon as Zidane took over. On that front, it made sense. James is too good to sit on the bench. Prior to last season I much preferred James but Isco was superb in those final months and really hooked things together. Overall though, James is the more effective player in terms of goals and assists but Isco is Silva-like in dominating games. Agreed Isco always slows down the tempo. James much faster on the ball which is a strength and a weakness.

Having a world class player like James on the bench does a lot to motivate those actually playing. Likewise Morata and Pepe (who was pretty much first choice when fit last season).

Disagree with Zidane not being tactically great or able to affect games mid-game. For the last 2 seasons, pretty much every decision he made worked. Formations and line-ups for big games. He had a stacked bench but they often came on to provide big benches. He nearly always made the right decision.

Biggest thing of all is Ronny has lost confidence. He usually has 10-15 more goals at this stage of the league season. Then you lose the 25 odd goals Morata and James scored in the league.

IMO they need to sack Zizou, bring in Carlo and sign a Galactico. It's been some time since the last Galactico was signed (James? Kroos).

Guest Howaythetoon

Why is he referred to as Colin?

Colin w***** is an anagram of Neil Warnock.

:lol: so it is. I quite like him me, he’s a decent manager at that level.

Yeovil playing well here, is VAR being tested again here?

I think the ground is too small for the early stages of VAR.

unless I’m dreaming I’m sure they said it couldn’t be on one match the other week as of technology it requires to work so they only had it on the Brighton v Palace game. Somebody may correct me if I’m wrong..

Is Lindelof actually any good, hes seemed awful whenever i've seen him play.

Looks like the classic foreign defender who has done all his defending against players with no physicality so far.