The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Did John Terry lift the cup?

He's being kind enough to share the duties with Gazza when they lift it. Despite John having had fuck all to do with the title. A selfless fellow.

Did he get his full kit on?

Did John Terry lift the cup?

He's being kind enough to share the duties with Gazza when they lift it. Despite John having had fuck all to do with the title. A selfless fellow.

Did he get his full kit on?

Obviously.

Joe Hart piece on Soccer AM, he always comes across a decent lad imo. Weird that everyone is always desperate for him to fail.

Guardiola wants them to stay surprisingly wide if i remember correctly so de bruyne and silva can operate in more central positions

:thup:

Fair enough tbh, so far in this game it's working as Silva is getting a lot of space.

Really hate (and i know almost every player does it all the time) sarcastic laughing at the refs decisions, as if it will ever make a ref look more favourably on you. Except of course one knows the mourinho school of getting all hte players to surround and intimidate the ref does sadly work, but surely being polite and just getting oon with the game  will get you a fair amount of benefit of the doubt from the ref later in the game

Guardiola wants them to stay surprisingly wide if i remember correctly so de bruyne and silva can operate in more central positions

Fair enough tbh, so far in this game it's working as Silva is getting a lot of space.

lo and behold sterling to silva combination gets goal. While understand may be offside there it was going in the net anyway so quit whinging leicester. Oh ok being harsh what is he doing going for that ball

lo and behold sterling to silva combination gets goal. While understand may be offside there it was going in the net anyway so quit whinging leicester

It was offside like, if he touches it or not he's clearly interfering with play