The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Huddersfield in fifth place now :lol: I would laugh my cock off at their w***** of a manager if they drop out of the playoffs now.

With Leeds also imploding doubt it will happen.

Poor Jeff. Awful what's been done to Hartlepool & Leyton O.

Totally.

The fucking bellend of an owner at the Os has ripped that club apart. Cunt. Mind you, dwindling crowd numbers owing to the cheap PL tickets at West Ham haven't helped either.

Poor Jeff. Awful what's been done to Hartlepool & Leyton O.

Totally.

The f***ing bellend of an owner at the Os has ripped that club apart. c***. Mind you, dwindling crowd numbers owing to the cheap PL tickets at West Ham haven't helped either.

Their average attendance hasn't gone down. In fact gone up since last season.

Guest neesy111

A pet hate of mine obvs, but surely it should be silence for a bloke who died suddenly in his 40s?

Yeap, totally agree.

For me it's silence if someone has been killed or died unexpectedly in young age.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/39211827

Ibrahimovic and Rojo out for the season

Posted at

17:04

This is pretty big news.

Man United pair Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcos Rojo have both sustained cruciate injuries and will both miss the rest of the season.

Ibrahimovic landed awkwardly when challenging for the ball during the Europa League quarter-final second-leg win over Anderlecht.

Rojo was replaced on 23 minutes after colliding with a visiting player.

Guest firetotheworks

That's the worst thing that could have happened from a neutral's perspective. Fucking hate Chelsea like, beyond dull.

That's the worst thing that could have happened from a neutral's perspective. f***ing hate Chelsea like, beyond dull.

Think they play really good football in this formation. They haven't been dull to watch this season.

Guest firetotheworks

Disagree like, they've had one match where I've been really impressed with them, the rest of the time it's been boring imo. Much prefer watching Spurs or Liverpool.