The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

So fucking sick of the slow degradation of morals where diving's concerned. Moses dived, it's that simple, I couldn't give a shit if Son made a daft decision, or if he 'felt a touch', I'm fucking sick of it man, he dived, nothing else is relevant, he cheated.

So fucking sick of the slow degradation of morals where diving's concerned. Moses dived, it's that simple, I couldn't give a shit if Son made a daft decision, or if he 'felt a touch', I'm fucking sick of it man, he dived, nothing else is relevant, he cheated.

True. That slide would have been a foul whatever he did though.

Think that one today is a bit iffy, personally. Son's challenge was nowhere near the ball and does impede the player imo.

Guest firetotheworks

True. That slide would have been a foul whatever he did though.

It was a shit challenge, but I don't think that vindicates it like.

Guest firetotheworks

Think that one today is a bit iffy, personally. Son's challenge was nowhere near the ball and does impede the player imo.

Moses chooses to let Son impede him, then still dived without there being any touch at all. The way everyone's classing it as a nailed on penalty, imo, just shows how much it's seen as fair-game now. Absolutely hate it.

Guest palnese

Moses chooses to let Son impede him, then still dived without there being any touch at all. The way everyone's classing it as a nailed on penalty, imo, just shows how much it's seen as fair-game now. Absolutely hate it.

:thup: It's an absolute joke.

Son slides wildly inbetween Moses and the goal. If Moses touches the ball first it's a pen.

Agree the dive is horrible though. Despise it.