The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I know travelling away isn't really a thing in Spain, but when they do, do away fans often just sit with home fans? From the camera angle facing Messi as he strikes it, there's a hell of a lot of Barca fans celebrating amongst Madrid supporters, some in colours. Weird considering the rivalry.

I know travelling away isn't really a thing in Spain, but when they do, do away fans often just sit with home fans? From the camera angle facing Messi as he strikes it, there's a hell of a lot of Barca fans celebrating amongst Madrid supporters, some in colours. Weird considering the rivalry.

Also a lot of empty seats in the Barca end, why not just sit with your own fans? :lol:

Guest neesy111

They were just football tourists.  Travel companies charge up to 5k for El Clasico.  That's the most I've seen for a Clasico mind.

Yeh if Ronaldo did that people would be moaning. But Ronaldo didn't - he was fucking shit.

Nah, "literally" no one would :shifty:

The Ronaldo goal would have most likely been offside so it's fair to say that people would be raging.

Aye, Tyne/Wear derby superior in that they'd be brayed within seconds.

You just shouldn't get married when there is a football game on, it's just ridiculous. If you haven't got a bollock to tell your Mrs to f*** off when she suggests getting married during the football season (or during Euro/World Cup summers), then you deserve the slow and painful marriage that you'll endure.

To be honest St George's Day is a fantastic day to get married, so I totally get why my brother acquiesced. But he should have got a place with tellies or wifi, and not a villa in the middle of nowhere.

That said, I still fucking love my brother.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Guest neesy111

Is there a modern compilation of Hudson quotes? I need a Ray update like, haven't heard him in a while.

Not sure.  There's plenty of tweets from tonight going about.

There's truly nothing in football like watching Messi doing these things in real time. In highlights or with hindsight it's still incredible, but when you watch it happen in real time it just seems impossible.

:thup: Football will be incredibly grim when he's gone

Guest neesy111

I find him to be a super annoying bellend, but I'm an angry person. Terry Gibson for me.

Yeah i prefer some analysis form an expert.

That was much better than a Mourinho/Pep cheat at all cost borefest, brilliant stuff.

That's absolute rubbish that mind, there was some outstanding contests between those two sides with excellent football on show.

And there were a fair few bad tempered cancelling each other out ones (mainly down to Mourinho's tactics tbf). But as you say, obviously that's rubbish.

Guest neesy111

I mean I wouldn't want Hudson commentating a Newcastle game :lol:

I'd love to hear him more in games I have little interest in though, he's undeniably great at what he sets out to do.

He'd defiantly make a West Brom vs Burnley game more lively.

That was much better than a Mourinho/Pep cheat at all cost borefest, brilliant stuff.

That's absolute rubbish that mind, there was some outstanding contests between those two sides with excellent football on show.

And there were a fair few bad tempered cancelling each other out ones (mainly down to Mourinho's tactics tbf). But as you say, obviously that's rubbish.

The infamous finger-on-eye game was for example one of the most exciting ones. But people will always only remember the fingering.