The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

:lol: As if Fellaini went for that.

Well he headbutt's Aguero.

Aye I mean - as if he took the bait. So obvious what Aguero was doing.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

Man U look like a team that's had 4 managers in the last 5 seasons. There's some decent players, but nothing quite fits together.

I can't quite pin down what they need for next season.  Probably more quality across midfield and attack.

Man U look like a team that's had 4 managers in the last 5 seasons. There's some decent players, but nothing quite fits together.

I can't quite pin down what they need for next season.  Probably more quality across midfield and attack.

Bailey is starting to grow into a good defender, but they need a good left back and probably a CB to play with him.  Valencia is good at RB.

They need a DM to help Herrera and Pogba.  Then they need 2 or 3 quality attackers.

Like watching us in recent weeks tbf.  It's what good managers do when they have no alternative.

I wouldn't exactly say Mourinho has no alternative mind.

We've said similar, like when Gouffran or Colback have started.

Bailey is starting to grow into a good defender, but they need a good left back and probably a CB to play with him.  Valencia is good at RB.

They need a DM to help Herrera and Pogba.  Then they need 2 or 3 quality attackers.

It feels a bit like they're slipping back to the pre-Fergie days when they were spending millions but ending up no better off.

It was noticeable tonight that City totally dominated them physically. They need a player like Wanyama or Kante who can compensate for some of their team mates' defensive frailties.

It's difficult for a manager in this situation in the sense that they want to improve the side but they also need to give the team a chance to gel. It feels like no-one since Fergie left has known what their best side looks like. There's so much pressure to get back into that top 4 right away.

Ferguson's stroke of genius as a manager came when he'd finished second to Leeds after quite a tight battle. In the close season, he bought precisely no-one. He gave the message to his players that they were good enough. Cantona's arrival a few months later gave them a boost, but that show of nerve by Ferguson was very important.

So maybe not too many new faces. Just one or two.

Guest Howaythetoon

Mourinho is a busted flush, he won't win the title with Man Utd, he's the wrong choice for them. They are awful, turgid shit.