The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

Barnsley next week bound to be on TV. :thup:

I wouldn't count on that.  Relegation battle for me would be better for TV.

Barnsley next week bound to be on TV. :thup:

Nah. Sky have 2 games from the last round of fixtures and have 2 issues to resolve.

1. Title decider. Think they'll choose Villa-Brighton over us vs Barnsley as it's still in their hands. Of course they'll have cameras at SJP and do crossovers or switch the matches during the game if the title is ours but reckon their coverage will be from Villa Park.

2. Relegation decider. It's between Brum, Forest and Blackburn and they'll have 1 of these on. 3 big teams with past Premier League history dropping into League 1 is a big deal to Sky so expect 1 of the games to be shown.

Infuriating that due to the piss poor late goals we've conceded and the ridiculously bent refereeing in some of our matches, the title is not in our hands going into the last day.

Still standing by what I said weeks ago, Villa will fuck it up for us and their sad little trampy fans will celebrate it like they've won it themselves.

Infuriating that due to the p*ss poor late goals we've conceded and the ridiculously bent refereeing in some of our matches, the title is not in our hands going into the last day.

Still standing by what I said weeks ago, Villa will f*** it up for us and their sad little trampy fans will celebrate it like they've won it themselves.

Villa are 2nd on current form over the last 6 home games.

Guest neesy111

Infuriating that due to the p*ss poor late goals we've conceded and the ridiculously bent refereeing in some of our matches, the title is not in our hands going into the last day.

Still standing by what I said weeks ago, Villa will f*** it up for us and their sad little trampy fans will celebrate it like they've won it themselves.

Since we beat them, their form has been excellent.

Since we beat them, their form has been excellent.

Aye, 4 points from the last 5 games (including matches against Burton and Blackburn) is outstanding form.

If we had form like that at any point this season we'd have to lock down the forum.