The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Was tempted to get tickets for the Villa match next season. Unfortunately you need a history of buying tickets with them for this game, and a friend who's been to games this season has apparently not been to enough. Strangely gutted tbh.

I'm not sure your post makes any sense unless I'm missing something.

Great day !!! Birthday during the week bought a lock of new threads... Nice dinner way the woman, a few cans, the mackems are down and Brighton where beat !!!! And I'm head to the toon for the game on Sunday and hopefully see us crowned champions  :aww: bring it on !!!! Happy days !!!!

Great day !!! Birthday during the week bought a lock of new threads... Nice dinner way the woman, a few cans, the mackems are down and Brighton where beat !!!! And I'm head to the toon for the game on Sunday and hopefully see us crowned champions  :aww: bring it on !!!! Happy days !!!!

Dave's present to you?

Guest neesy111

Infuriating that due to the p*ss poor late goals we've conceded and the ridiculously bent refereeing in some of our matches, the title is not in our hands going into the last day.

Still standing by what I said weeks ago, Villa will f*** it up for us and their sad little trampy fans will celebrate it like they've won it themselves.

Villa are 2nd on current form over the last 6 home games.

Since we beat them, their form has been excellent.

Aye, 4 points from the last 5 games (including matches against Burton and Blackburn) is outstanding form.

If we had form like that at any point this season we'd have to lock down the forum.

Can you read? I said since we beat them which was in February not the last 5 games.  Idiot.

Infuriating that due to the p*ss poor late goals we've conceded and the ridiculously bent refereeing in some of our matches, the title is not in our hands going into the last day.

Still standing by what I said weeks ago, Villa will f*** it up for us and their sad little trampy fans will celebrate it like they've won it themselves.

Aye, 4 points from the last 5 games (including matches against Burton and Blackburn) is outstanding form.

If we had form like that at any point this season we'd have to lock down the forum.

Can you read? I said since we beat them which was in February not the last 5 games.  Idiot.

The last 5 games, happened after we beat them didn't they?

Even over the last 10 and 15 games, they are 7th on the form table (only 6 places different to their place in the current table). The highs of 7th in the form table is with the likes of Wolves, Brentford and Norwich around them.

Hardly "excellent", they've had some appalling performances since we played them in February and are very hit and miss. Idiot.

Guest neesy111

Even over the last 10 and 15 games, they are 7th on the form table (only 6 places different to their place in the current table). The highs of 7th in the form table is with the likes of Wolves, Brentford and Norwich around them.

Hardly "excellent", they've had some appalling performances since we played them in February and are very hit and miss. Idiot.

Sorry totally forgot you're always right about everything Figures.

Sorry totally forgot you're always right about everything Figures.

Thanks.

Villa have only lost 3 at home all season.

Aye, that's not debatable. They've also had a lot of shit draws at home which obscures that stat slightly.

But that's totally different to stating their entire form since February has been excellent.

It'll be a tough game for Brighton, but if they turn up they could easily beat them.

Aye, that's not debatable. They've also had a lot of s*** draws at home which obscures that stat slightly.

But that's totally different to stating their entire form since February has been excellent.

It'll be a tough game for Brighton, but if they turn up they could easily beat them.

That's fair enough but it should be mentioned that a draw is good enough too(assuming we win), we don't need Villa to win.

Aye, that's not debatable. They've also had a lot of s*** draws at home which obscures that stat slightly.

That's fair enough but it should be mentioned that a draw is good enough too(assuming we win), we don't need Villa to win.

Aye, forgot that a draw is enough.

I can't see Brighton beating Villa.  I'm expecting the Villa players will want to sign the season off with a good performance and I think Brighton have looked shot for the last 2 games and I'm not sure they can raise to the occasion.

Was tempted to get tickets for the Villa match next season. Unfortunately you need a history of buying tickets with them for this game, and a friend who's been to games this season has apparently not been to enough. Strangely gutted tbh.

I'm not sure your post makes any sense unless I'm missing something.

I'm tired so probably just posted nonsense. Will try and explain it better  :lol:

To buy tickets to Villa vs Brighton, you have to have bought tickets for previous Villa games this season. A friend of mine who's an Aston Villa fan, has been to about 4 games this season, but when he goes to buy tickets for the Brighton it says he hasn't been to enough games this season.

Hopefully that is explained better, but it's been a long day so it probably makes very little sense.

It's weird like even though we've been shite all season i always had this feeling we where gonna win the league cus every time we seemed to slip up Brighton dropped points as well, then after that Sheffield Wednesday game i deffo thought that Brighton are gonna win it and i was just content with getting promoted !!! Now they threw away a 7 point lead.... 2 weeks ago i said that Brighton deserve to win the league cus they have played the best football and they have deffo been the most consistent !.... But fuck it were playing some good stuff the last couple of games and they have been rubbish since they got promoted so let's go for it and seen what happens really excited about Sundays match now !!! Hope to God it'll be a special day !!!  Going for a 4-0 !!!