The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Southampton bore the pants off me.

Aye they've been dull since Puel took over - mind, constantly losing their best players season on season has got to be frustrating.

And managers.

Kenneth Zohore has scored 11 goals in 2017 I think for Cardiff and quite a few assists. Only 23 and looks a bit of a machine, wonder if a lower PL team or a bigger club in the Championship will pay big money for him this summer

Mourinho's man u are no better than moyes or van gaal

Disagree like, they're not great or anything but they are harder to beat. No idea how Van Gaals team accumulated points at all, weak as piss. I think next season they will have spunked loads more money and some of it will come good like and they'll prolly be top 4.

Mourinho's man u are no better than moyes or van gaal

Disagree like, they're not great or anything but they are harder to beat. No idea how Van Gaals team accumulated points at all, weak as p*ss. I think next season they will have spunked loads more money and some of it will come good like and they'll prolly be top 4.

Dunno like there's a lot more competition now.  Spurs and Liverpool have momentum at the moment. Man U have spent riddiculous amounts and are still on the slide.

There was a time when Arsenal had absolutely loads of ambiguous, dribbling, creative attacking midfielders who were good in possession and could play anywhere in a 4-2-3-1. Now they have basically none. It's far more of a weakness than their lack of imposing players through the spine, considering the way they play.

Not saying they're great or anything, and Pogba has never looked any good whatsoever. However (this game not withstanding, and it was a fluke goal then an outstanding one, that cross was perfect) they are generally very tough at the back which is something they haven't been since before even Ferguson left who tended to rely on scoring more than conceeding after Vidic and Ferdinand left. This season they're tough, just very blunt and been carried by Ibrahimovic. Rashford is good but too young to produce week in week out yet. Their midfield isn't great, Fellaini still gets games ffs. They've bought terribly yes but reckon they probably are on the up now.

Hardly watched any games all season but for some reason i did today. Man Yoo were so negative, Mkhi and Mata were basically picking the ball up 70 yards from goal. Reminded me of Ben Arfa for us except they are not the dribblers he was.

It just doesn't lend to creating chances at all, i'm not surprised they have drawn a lot of games. I don't even blame the players like Martial and such like based on today not sure what they are supposed to do.

Arsenal were solid enough but agree with:

There was a time when Arsenal had absolutely loads of ambiguous, dribbling, creative attacking midfielders who were good in possession and could play anywhere in a 4-2-3-1. Now they have basically none. It's far more of a weakness than their lack of imposing players through the spine, considering the way they play.

Completely, it's basically Ozil and Sanchez and fuck all else now going forward. Hard working players for sure, but not much class behind those two. They'll need to seriously rectify that or they'll struggle again i feel.