The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Soft, but he knew what he was doing. Idiot

Eh? Getting prepared to challenge for the ball? Wasn't even close to being a card.

He looked at him, then shoved his shoulder into him before attempting to play it. It's never a yellow card, but he was already on one, no reason for it, especially when Madley is averse to all contact.

He's setting him up for challenge. Not even a foul.

The ball wasn't even going there, he just needlessly shoved into him then ran left where the ball was actually falling. Like I said, it's not a card, but it's stupid from someone already on s yellow.

Guest palnese

Fuck off if that is a yellow card. Thats an unbelievably shit decision. :lol:

neither of his cards were

Did he even touch Baines for the first one?

I'm sure there's a correlation between the decline in defending in this sport and the banning of contact in the game. Were either of them yellow cards? I don't fucking know anymore.

Neither were yellows, it's a game played by cheating cunts, reffed by clueless cunts, run by crooked cunts.

Guest firetotheworks

If the ref thinks it was a flying elbow then it should have been a straight red but he gives it as a yellow. Not sure what he saw

'Ooooh, that's a red. Hold on, he's already on a yellow. If I give him a yellow then I get to use BOTH CARDS. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS'

The standard of officiating is pathetic.  Fifa/Uefa/FA's need to really look at the problem.

Why, they've let players cheat for years. Why would they want officials who ref well, won't sit with the big clubs who generally cheat the most would it.