The other games today 2017/18

Greg

So you've got to switch from the main event channel to the PL channel to catch the post-match reaction? What's the fucking point in that?

Unless you're watching in Ultra HD there's no need to be on the main event channel i suppose. Still daft like.

Guest neesy111

So you've got to switch from the main event channel to the PL channel to catch the post-match reaction? What's the fucking point in that?

Unless you're watching in Ultra HD there's no need to be on the main event channel i suppose. Still daft like.

Well they've got to the debate on some channel.

It's to single out and monitor the sexual predators that watch that shit.

Guest neesy111

Sky's new channels annoy me more than they should. SkyAction and SkyArena, wtf does that mean?

This setup is much better tbh.

Well they've got to the debate on some channel.

Still not watched any of them, not going to neither i don't think.

So you've got to switch from the main event channel to the PL channel to catch the post-match reaction? What's the f***ing point in that?

Force of habit just pressing 401 tbh.

Aye, i'm still going 406 to see Natalie Sawyer's waps.

Second yellows can't be rescinded can they?

Nope, which is a disgrace.

Given how easily and wrongly they dish them out now, the rule should adapt.

You should be able to rescind single yellows too!

The softness of the refereeing plus the overreactions by basically every player, always nowadays. Tedium of watching games is just getting worse.

Regardless of the rule, I doubt the FA would have any interest involving itself in rescinding yellow cards that have been issued to the correct player by a referee. There is a lot more subjectivity involved in the issuance of a yellow card than a straight red. Any foul can be given as a yellow card at the referee's discretion.

Guest neesy111

They can be rescinded in Spain, strange that your FA doesn't.

Our FA is very backwards in many ways.  They don't work sundays for starters.

Regardless of the rule, I doubt the FA would have any interest involving itself in rescinding yellow cards that have been issued to the correct player by a referee. There is a lot more subjectivity involved in the issuance of a yellow card than a straight red. Any foul can be given as a yellow card at the referee's discretion.

In theory of course this is right. And it's also partly my point that it would be very silly to get to such a situation.

But when you see all the terrible or very soft yellow cards that pollute matches (most of which will result in bans one way or another) then it becomes a logical idea.

Second yellows can't be rescinded can they?

Nope, which is a disgrace.

Given how easily and wrongly they dish them out now, the rule should adapt.

You should be able to rescind single yellows too!

The softness of the refereeing plus the overreactions by basically every player, always nowadays. Tedium of watching games is just getting worse.

As others have pointed out they can be recinded in Spain, Italy (i think) and even Scotland, but alas not here  :lol:

Our FA is so backward, why should a wrong yellow card stand, utterly fucking ridiculous. As for players overreacting, i don't think anyone on the Monday Night Football mentioned Calvert-Lewin's reaction of holding his face did they ? Well he should get a ban for play acting as his face wasn't touched at all, he just cheated to get the oppo player sent off/booked.

That cheating shit is just accepted, yet you get a yellow for taking a shirt off  :lol: fucking mental.

And it comptlely ruins the integrity of the game when people can get away with blantant deception on the field to gain a man advantage for their team. How the fuck have the stupid fat fucks not realised it should be punished? Oh yeah that's right, they themselves lack integrity and wouldn't know it if it punched them in their double chinned face.

:lol:

I think I prefer the bloke who's the second from the left in the top-corner (between the two people wearing caps). He has the same facial expression in both. :lol:

Not sure how long it was between pictures, but either his son has grown-up a bit or he has two who haven't fallen far from the tree; at least in the ears department! [Oh! It's four years. Former].

Guest firetotheworks

Yellow cards will be rescinded when a referee dares to step out of line and one of the big teams big players gets sent off against a smaller team and it costs them points. There'll be pressure on them because of this already imo.

Scott Sinclair just scored a lush goal in Kazakhstan.

Astana's stadium looks really nice compared to the usual Easter European stadia that CL games are usually played at

Its the national stadium of Kazakhstan apparently, holds about 30000 and has a retractable roof.