The other games today 2017/18

Greg

We're up.

What the f*** is wrong with Reading. They have a habit of periodically succumbing to absolute thrashings :lol:

anyone know what is the highest any team with a negative goal difference has ever finished in the football league, because Reading are currently fourth with -1

Just had a look at their results and 6 of their 11 defeats were by 3 or more goals, one 7-1, one 5-0, two 3-0, two 4-1

Just seen the peno given for Norwich to open the scoring against Reading.

He puts his hand on the player but barely pushes him. Player doesn't even look for or expect a peno. Had to rewind it because I couldn't see how it could have been a peno. Another example of shit referees in this league.

Norwich v Fulham next week could swing the playoff places wide open.

Fulham, Sheff Wed, Norwich, Preston and Derby all fighting over one place.

Hope Norwich don't come up this year as I'd rather they were down in the Championship next season when the Mackems are down as you'd wager large money on Norwich coming top four. The most decent sides that can stay down this season, the better.

Norwich v Fulham next week could swing the playoff places wide open.

Fulham, Sheff Wed, Norwich, Preston and Derby all fighting over one place.

Hope Norwich don't come up this year as I'd rather they were down in the Championship next season when the Mackems are down as you'd wager large money on Norwich coming top four. The most decent sides that can stay down this season, the better.

We'd finish comfortably above Norwich next season so I'd happily see them make a charge and nick a Play-Off spot.