The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I feel like i've seen an overhead kick attempt called as a foul because it was so close to opposition heads.

Once 2 feet leave the ground and you want to kick the ball you're in dangerous territory.

That lunge Mane did is the same as when a player jumps and lunges to control a ball ahead of them. In space it's fine but if another player is close, it suddenly looks like a red.

@mojo

He couldn't though [emoji38] It's a 50/50 because he's going with his foot. If he goes with his head he's got no chance of getting there.

Then perhaps he shouldn't have went with his foot at head height if he couldn't get there...

And that's the point.  In the situation, the only way Mane could attempt to win the ball was through a very dangerous attempt.  Gotta red card it.

@mojo

He couldn't though [emoji38] It's a 50/50 because he's going with his foot. If he goes with his head he's got no chance of getting there.

Then perhaps he shouldn't have went with his foot at head height if he couldn't get there...

And that's the point.  In the situation, the only way Mane could attempt to win the ball was through a very dangerous attempt.  Gotta red card it.

Agreed.

Guest firetotheworks

@mojo

Agreed.

I've already agreed with yous man. :lol: Last page.

@mojo

Agreed.

I've already agreed with yous man. [emoji38] Last page.

You sure though?

What the hell happened to David Goodwillie? I remember him being highly rated when he went to Blackburn for a few million, now he's playing in the bottom tier of the Scottish League, still only 28. :lol:

Got done for rape a few years ago iirc

Guest firetotheworks

What the hell happened to David Goodwillie? I remember him being highly rated when he went to Blackburn for a few million, now he's playing in the bottom tier of the Scottish League, still only 28. :lol:

Got done for rape a few years ago iirc

One of your weaker puns.