The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Ignoring the controversy for now, as much (often justified) flack as Guardiola gets, it's nice when a manager sees the old two very good strikers in form dilemma and finds a way to fit both in the team, rather than the modern view of only ever playing one striker especially against dangerous opponents

These two forwards are scary in the same team.

Thing is I don't think they are particularly good together tbh :lol:

As partnerships go anyway.

Yeah not quite natural. Oh damnit Guardiola I put jesus in my work fantasy football team and was all excited he may get a hat trick now.

These two forwards are scary in the same team.

Thing is I don't think they are particularly good together tbh :lol:

As partnerships go anyway.

Yeah not quite natural. Oh damnit Guardiola I put jesus in my work fantasy football team and was all excited he may get a hat trick now.

Don't get me wrong it will obviously improve but you can tell the understanding isn't quite there yet.

Which is very worrying. :lol:

Possible cheek and jawbone fractures. Should have put some ice on it for 5 minutes, shook Mane's hand and got on with it.

Mane went for the ball so that should be a comfort to him when he's eating through a straw

:lol:

Sky likes this hyperbole.

2-0 and down to ten men away from home and you sub off Salah who's got in a couple of times, not Wijnaldum.  :idiot2:

They have Champions League midweek and there was no chance of getting back into this game. Wise decision

Possible cheek and jawbone fractures. Should have put some ice on it for 5 minutes, shook Mane's hand and got on with it.

Mane went for the ball so that should be a comfort to him when he's eating through a straw

:lol:

Sky likes this hyperbole.

They immobile your jaw if it gets broken, you can only eat soft food so pretty much liquid

They've already reported that hes fine and just has "a few scratches". He's fine. He just wanted the afternoon off. Typical foreign worker.