The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

Possible cheek and jawbone fractures. Should have put some ice on it for 5 minutes, shook Mane's hand and got on with it.

Mane went for the ball so that should be a comfort to him when he's eating through a straw

[emoji38]

Sky likes this hyperbole.

They immobile your jaw if it gets broken, you can only eat soft food so pretty much liquid

They've already reported that hes fine and just has "a few scratches". He's fine. He just wanted the afternoon off. Typical foreign worker.

Like you then?

Their honours list isn't too dissimilar to ours even before the oil money to be fair. :lol: 9 domestic trophies and a European one.

Eight domestic wasn't it?  Still not too dissimilar (though mostly cups, only won the top division twice), just saying.

Such a shame the red ruined the game (it was definitely a red though) had good potential till then. Still City look very good going forward, think Liverpool rested for midweek rather than even try with 10 men though, they could have gotten at them a bit even to keep teh scoreline a bit more respectable

It's about one of the clearest red cards you're likely to see. How it's up for debate is beyond me :lol:

Aye :lol: I don't think he intended to kick him square on the lower jaw, but it is dangerous play nonetheless.

Klopp talking some absolute bollocks blaming the drubbing on bad luck :lol: Sad that he's become one of them. Just lose with grace man, admit they were played off the park after the red, and just move on. I'm quite sure he would have been singing a different tune had that been Aguero on Mignolet, and no red card had been shown.

Guest firetotheworks

Both have the right to go for the ball. Both could have hurt the other. I can completely understand why a red was given by the rules as they are, and if that happened against us I'd be baying for blood. My question would be what should Mané have done differently? He has to go in in that way if it's there for the taking and he's in any way a competitive athlete.