The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Sprinters, players with that physique liable to get a thigh strain... comparison to Usain Bolt.....

Name a well known white sprinter. Name any  sprinter more well known than Usain Bolt. Deny that Valencia has a sprinter's physique.

Exactly what's the problem?

LOL

Or you could answer the question. Me and Hans asked last week who the supposed powerhouse white players are who should be getting called it but aren't...and still no answer to that or this. It's quite a pivotal point when the accusation is about there being a discrepancy with how different races are viewed.

Sprinters, players with that physique liable to get a thigh strain... comparison to Usain Bolt.....

Name a well known white sprinter. Name any  sprinter more well known than Usain Bolt. Deny that Valencia has a sprinter's physique.

LOL

I shouldn't evem respond to you, you originally said Valencia who hasn't played for West Ham for about a year.

Usain Bolt is 6'5, Antonio 5'9.  Average height of successful sprinters is 6 foot.. 5'9 is on the shortest end for a sprinter and not exactly typical. Antonio has a short stocky build - no he doesn't have a sprinters physique. He looks too chubby.

His physique is much closer to Eden Hazard's. I don't think you'll hear Hazard compared to Usain Bolt.

This comparison came about because Antonio lad was running and pulled his thigh muscle.

I hope you all understand that the statement

"black players often get labelled with X even if Y is prominent or X isn't particularly relevant"

Does not mean

"white players are never labelled with X".

Similarly because black players are always labelled as X, doesn't mean a black player doesn't have those attributes. So quit jumping down everyone's throat and claiming racism every fucking time someone says a black player is fast/strong. It's really tiresome and undermines an actual issue.

Guest firetotheworks

LOL

I shouldn't evem respond to you, you originally said Valencia who hasn't played for West Ham for about a year.

Usain Bolt is 6'5, Antonio 5'9.  Average height of successful sprinters is 6 foot.. 5'9 is on the shortest end for a sprinter and not exactly typical. Antonio has a short stocky build - no he doesn't have a sprinters physique. He looks too chubby.

His physique is much closer to Eden Hazard's. I don't think you'll hear Hazard compared to Usain Bolt.

This comparison came about because Antonio lad was running and pulled his thigh muscle.

I made a mistake. Antonio at West Ham, Valencia at West Ham, Antonio Valencia. Mistakes happen, I've no problem admitting that.

If you honestly think Antonio and Hazard have comparable physiques though, I dunno what to say. Antonio definitely has what I would describe as a sprinter's physique, irrespective of height. I see absolutely no problem with saying that.